- Affiliated to Andhra University.
- Excellent placement history.
- Experienced Faculty
- The students of the College bagged the top ranks in the University and Intermediate Examinations several times.
- Conducive environment for the personal and intellectual growth
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
- Industry relevant curriculum
Responsibilities of training and placement cell.
- Organizations are invited to the institute for campus recruitment programs
- The infrastructure required by the organization for the recruitment process would be arranged on prior notification.
- Organizations are requested to forward the information regarding the selection process to facilitate student's preparation.
- The students are trained in Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, English, and Group Discussion etc. Periodical tests are also conducted, to enable them face the interviews conducted by software companies with confidence
Top Recruiting Companies
- Airtel Broad Band
- Bajajj Alianz
- Bharathi Airtel L.Td.
- ICICI General Insurance
and many more...
- A hostel exclusively in an area of 269 Sqm. with 100 rooms to accommodate 200 students was provided in the college campus.
- Most of the inmates of the hostel are college students and there is a separate Hostel for Girls also
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Bank Facilities
- Mailing Facilities
- 512 KBPS dedicated leased line
- Transport Facility
- Health center available with in the campus.
- 2 shuttle courts, 2 Table Tennis courts, Weight Lifting sets,Tread Miller
- 8 acres of playground, which includes Cricket field, Volley ball courts 2, Ball Badminton courts 2, Tennis court, Kabbaddi courts 2, Kho-Kho courts 2 No's, 400m running track, Basket ball court, Foot ball field, Hockey field, Tennis court
- All the computers of the departments are inter connected through Campus wide LAN with Fibre Optic backbone.
- Mr. G. Ramesh Babu - M.Com., M.Phil, B.Ed. - Asst. Professor
- Mr. V.S. Prasad - MIRPM, MBA, M.Phil. (Ph.D.,) - Associate Professor Cum Placement Officer
- Mr. K.V. Maneesh - M.B.A., M.Phil.(Ph.D.) - Lecturer
- Mr. R. Raja Sekhar - M.Sc., (M.Tech.) - Lecturer
and many more...
- VRS College was established on 1951
- The College was granted permanent affiliation by Andhra University in 1962.
- The period of Dr. Solasa Satyanarayana as President, Sri Jagarlamudi Sivaram Prasad as Secretary and Correspondent and Sri Polavarapu Jagadeswara Rao as Principal was said to be a golden era in the annals of the College.
- During their tenure, the College was strengthened in every sphere in form of developing Infrastructure and introducing various innovative courses. During this period, the strength of the faculty and students has increased substantially.
- The College has completed 50 eventful years in the service of higher education and has successfully conducted Silver Jubilee in 1977 and the Golden Jubilee Celebrations in the year 2001.
- The College has produced thousands of graduates and post graduates who are well settled in several walks of life serving nationally and internationally, some in the cutting edge fields like I T, Management, Academics, and bringing laurels to their Alma Mater.