Commenced in 1998, Haryana College of Technology and Management (HTCM), Haryana?was set up to fulfill the aim of imparting quality education along with certain technical advancements and expertise in the sector of technology and management. This college has gained its approval from AICTE, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India, Directorate of Technical Education and Govt. of Haryana and is in a mass association with Kurukshetra University. Certain eligible courses offered here includes UG & PG courses onto the next level under various branches of engineering, IT, management & computer sciences.
- The institute has a dedicated Training and Placement Cell which is an integral part of the institute.
- The institute has provided complete infrastructure for effective functioning of the cell.
- The cell facilitates the process of placement of students besides collaborating with leading organizations and institutes in setting up of internship and training program of students.
Top Recruiting Companies
- Jet Airways
- Indian Army
- Merchant Navy
- Synergy Group
- Dabur India
and many more...
- The college has 5 hostels ( one for girls and 4 for boys).
- Separate mess and canteen facilities are available for boys and girls.
- The hostel provides safe & comfortable accommodation to boys and girls separately with modern amenities like desert coolers, geysers, water coolers attached with aqua guards, color televisions, indoor and outdoor games, gymnasium, telephone, internet facility and medical facility.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Fully Wi-Fi connected Campus
- 24 hrs internet connectivity in all Labs and Hostels
- Separate hostels for boys and girls with Air-Cooled Rooms
- Fully equipped with latest infrastructure with Centrally Air-Conditioned Labs
- 24 hrs water supply with RO system
- Book bank facility in library
- Language lab for improvement of communication skills of students
- For Eco-friendly environment an ETP ( Effluent Treatment Plant) has been installed
- Bus facility for students and staff
- Well stocked computerized library
- A male and female doctor available in the college campus for 24 hrs
- Round the clock electricity with full backup
- Ragging is totally banned HCTM Technical Campus and anyone found guilty of ragging and/or alerting is liable to be punished
- Excellent facilities for games and cultural activities
- Dr. P. K. Suri
- Mr. V.K. Srivastava
- Er. Rajiv Kumar
- Er. Ravindra Pratap Singh
and many more..
Mission of the Institute
- Established in the year 1998 by Late Dr. Puran Chand, also the founder of Dr. Puran Chand Dharmarth Trust in order to realize the need of quality technical education in Kaithal District and its surrounding areas.
- A range of courses from Engineering, Management, Business Administration and Computer Applications are offered.
- Courses are updated continuously to cater the changing needs of different professions
- Preparing all the students for successful careers based on a strong moral and ethical foundation.
- Supporting the intellectual needs of the globe in general.
- Creating a work culture where teacher enjoys facilitation and learner enjoys learning.
- Research & Development initiatives
- Qualified, Experienced and Committed Faculty covering wide areas of Specializations
- Excellent Laboratory Facilities
- Excellent Academic Results
- Excellent Teacher-Students ratio i.e. 1 : 13
- Effective teaching learning process through modern teaching aids like LCD' Projectors, OHP, Laptops and smart class rooms.
- Syllabus beyond curriculum to enhance Practical knowledge of students
- Expert Lectures are being organized on regular basis
- Industrial tours, Seminars and Expert Lectures are organized to enhance the practical/field knowledge.
- Fully Equipped Conference/Seminar Hall
- Special Lectures are arranged for personality development programme
- Experts are invited to deliver extensive lectures
- Cash prizes for those students who being honors to the college by their remarkable achievements