iPixio Animation College, Bangalore, provides us with UGC Standardized Full Time Degree & Diploma Databases verified from the University of Mysore, and provides certain heights to the researches and programming in the field of Entertainment Arts and Digital Media. With best drawn faculty and illustrated infrastructure, we offer specialization in the field of Media Design & Development, 2D/3D Production, VFX (Visual Effects) and Game Designing.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Spacious Classrooms with State-Of-The-Art Infrastructure
- 22 LED HD Displays for every workstation
- Latest Edition Design, Animation & Visual Effect Softwares
- Full-Fledged Students Library
- Video Conference Training Setup
- Classrooms equipped with 42 LED Instruction Display
- Students Lounge & Dining Area
- Broadband & Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Totally Air-Conditioned
- 100% UPS & Generator Backup
Prof. I. S. Mathur - Expert Panellist & Professor
- Work Experience: 30 years
- Educational Profile - Graduated with specialization in Cinematography from Institute of Film Technology, Madras in 1964.
- Post Graduate in Visual Communications (short films) from National Institute of Design (NID), Ahmedabad.
- Selected for 'John D. Rockefeller Scholarship' for PG studies at University of California, Los Angeles, USA.
- Was 'United Nations Development Program (UNDP) Scholar' at Martha Stuart Communication, New York, USA.
- Attended training programs at National Film Board of Canada, BBC Studios in UK and ABC Studios in USA.
Sameer S. Sahasrabudhe - Expert Panellist & Professor
- Work Experience: 15 years
- Educational Profile - Bachelor of Fine Arts, Government School of Arts, Aurangabad (1987-1991).
- PG Diploma in animation film making, ZICA, Mumbai (1995-1998)
- PGDDE (Post graduate diploma in distance education), IGNOU, New Delhi (2009-2010)
- PhD in Communication, YCMOU, Nashik - Design considerations for creating eLearning visualizations.
Mr. Agnijit Tarafdar - Academic Head
- Expertise/Specialization: Preproduction / 2D Animation
- Work Experience: 15 years
- Profile - 15 years of Experience in the field of Animation and Computer Graphics covering Animation Film Production, Game Design and Academic Delivery.
- iPixio Animation College, based out of Indias Silicon Valley, Bengaluru, is the culmination of years of research in the field of Entertainment Arts and Digital Media.
- Recognizing the demand for a skilled and specialized workforce for the entertainment arts and digital media industries, iPixio offers highly focused degree & diploma programs designed to prepare students for careers in these creative industries.
- By developing a well-rounded curriculum of Media Design, 2D/3D Production, Visual Effects and Game Arts, iPixio is creating an educational environment that encourages collaboration among its programs of study.
- With faculty and advisory boards that are drawn directly from the relevant industries, iPixio provides its students with the foundation and mentorship necessary to launch a successful career.
- iPixio is a Career Boot Camp. Truly succeeding in the field of animation requires bringing all of your conceptual, aesthetic, and technical knowledge together with your accomplishments and most of all your creative personality.
- To do that, you'll need a professional resume and cover letters, hours upon hours of interview preparation, and a killer portfolio calibrated to perfectly portray you as the industry-ready professional you are.
- Moreover, Ipixio considers an active relationship with the industry to be of the utmost importance to the schools development; maintaining an on-going dialogue with local studios regarding course content; employing instructors who are currently working in the industry; and introducing outstanding graduates to studios with specific production needs.