- Affiliated to Bharathiar University, Coimbatore
- Approved by Government of Tamil Nadu.
- M.B.A. & M.C.A. Courses are approved by AICTE, New Delhi.
- Accredited by NAAC with 'A' Grade
- Excellent Placement Records
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty
- State of the art infrastructure
- Regularly organises Industrial Visits and Guest lectures
Excellent placement history.
CONSOLIDATED PLACEMENT REPORT 2012 2013
|COMPANY ||NO. OF STUDENTS PLACED |
|TCS, CHENNAI ||04 |
|MAXINO WELLNESS PVT LTD, MUMBAI ||171 |
|RELIANCE LIFE INSURANCE, GOBI ||08 |
|DOXIFYYTECH, CHENNAI ||20 |
|ACENET TECH, CHENNAI ||138 |
|P PTS, COIMBATORE ||09 |
|ISSM, CHENNAI ||27 |
|IDBI FEDERAL CO LTD, COIMBATORE ||28 |
|SHARP INFO TECH, CBE ||09 |
|STAN VENTURES, ERODE ||07 |
|TOTAL ||421 |
Top Recruiting Companies
- Cyber slash support
- ICICI prudential
- ING VYSYA
- Eurekha Forbes
- Sharp Info tech
and many more...
- The College has 2 hostels, one for the UG students and the other for PG students. The UG hostel is locates 1 km away from the main campus and the inmates enjoy free transport facilities to and from the college.
- Both the hostels have capacity to accommodate 950 inmates.
- Recreational facilities (Reading room, indoor games and TV) are available to hostilities
- Gymnasium and Yoga centre are the components of the main campus and the hostilities can avail such facilities for their convenience
- Computer laboratories possessing internet facilities and the library are kept open beyond college working hours to facilitate the inmates of the hostel to avail such facilities
- Both the hostels have 24 hour security guards.
- Separate cot is provided to each student
- Hot & Purified water facility for all.
- Medical center is functioning for hostilities.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- 52 well furnished class rooms with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Management department has smart boards in the class rooms of M.B.A.
- Every department has facility for power point presentation with LCD.
- The College has 3 seminar halls
- English, mathematics and commerce department have exclusive tutorial spaces.
- The computer science department has 3 laboratories for UG and PG students.
- The Physics department has 2 laboratories, one for the UG, and the other for PG students.
- Play fields for outdoor games like kabadi, volleyball, hand ball, foot ball and hockey are available
- Facilities to play indoor games like table-tennis, chess, Carrom, shuttle-cock and badminton are available.
- A well equipped gymnasium is functioning
- An open-air theater where yoga sessions are conducted.
- An auditorium with in-built audio/video system.
- M.VELUMANI - M.B.A., M.Com., PGDCA,M.Phil. (Ph.D.)
- M.RAMASWAMY - M.A., B.L.
- Dr.V.KAVITHA - M.B.A., M.Phil., Ph.D
- S.VIDYA - M.B.A., M.Phil.,(Ph.D.)
and many more...
- P.K.R. Arts College for Women was established in 1994.
- Comes under Dhandapani Rural Charitable Trust
- Aims to make a centre of excellence in higher education by imparting value based quality education to rural women, to empower and make them economically independent, and socially committed to the task of building a strong nation.
- Mission is empowering the rural women by inculcating the core values of truth and righteousness and by ensuring quality in the teaching-learning process along with co-curricular and extra-curricular activities for their economic independence, social commitment and national development
- College is a repository of knowledge and we have embarked on new missions and have worked with tenacity to scale new heights and hopes to move forward to make our college a dynamic one geared to meet the needs of an ever-changing society.
Hostel Fees Details
- The hostel admission fees of Rs. 30/- have to be paid every year. Refundable caution deposit of Rs. 1500/- is to be deposited at the time of admission. Establishment charge for UG is Rs.4000/- and for PG is Rs.5000/-.
- The hostel mess is run on dividing system. No reduction will be given for any absence including late joining or early departure during a term. The approximate mess fees will be in the range of Rs.1500/- to Rs.1800/- per month.
- The boarding charge for a month will be announced before the 5th of every month. Hostel students must pay the fees before 15th of that month. A fine of Rs. 5/- will be levied up to the 20th and Rs. 10/- will be levied from 21st to 25th and Rs.15/- will be levied from 26th to till the end of that month. Thereafter the fine will be Rs. 15/- per month.