HKBK College of Engineering (Hazrat Khwaja Khuthubuddin Bakhtiar Kaki College of Engineering) is located in the sub-areas of Bangalore, and has pulled out an academic association with Visvesvaraya University, under the efficient and superlative guidance of HKBK Group of Institution. Being certified by AICTE, New Delhi and documented by Government of Karnataka since its inception from 1997. It manages to perform leveled educational imparting within various divisions of Engineering, and provide undergraduate and post graduate courses in the stream of Engineering, IT, Computers & Management.
- Has a seperate placement cell
- Effective Placement facility
- Good Past Placement record
Top Recruiting Companies
- ABB Ltd.
- Mahindra satyam
- Birla soft ltd.
- Oracle india ltd
- Provides seperate hostel facility for boys and girls
- The rooms are spacious and well-furnished. Each room has a computer terminal with 24 hour access to the internet.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Sports facility
- Transport facility
- Basket ball court
- Medical facilities
- Dr. Syed Abu Sayeed Md. Prof. HOD Civil
- Mr. Mohammed Musthafa S.S.L.C
- Dr. Mala V Patil Prof & HOD
- Dr. Naveena C Professor (P.G)
- HKBK College of Engineering was established in 1997 by Sri C M Ibrahim, with a mission to provide the best possible education experience through excellence in teaching and research activities.
- Acclaimed as one of the best equipped institution, HKBKCE has in a relatively short span of time, earned a name as one of the premier institution in the country imparting world class technical education.
- Located at Nagawara, the campus presents a serene and scholastic atmosphere away from the clamor of the city. 17 acres of greenery and impressive infrastructure with a total builtup area of over Two lakh Sq ft encompassing six buildings.