- Autonomous Institute
- UGC recognised
- AICTE approved course
- Affiliated to Andhra University
- Qualified faculty
- Ragging free campus
- State of Art Infrastructure
- Scholarship to meritorious tsudents
DNR College has separate and active placement cell
Top Recruiting Companies
- Divi Labs
- Vasudha Labs
- Matrix Labs
- Clonze Biotech
- Redox Labs
D.N.R. College has separate hostels for both and girls with an accommodation of about 1000 boys and 1200 girls.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Seminar hall
- Post office
- Guest House
- Dr. G. V. Satyanarayana Raju, M.Sc., Ph.D. Principal
- Sri D. Vargheese Daniel, M.A. H.O.D. & Lecturer
- Dr. T. Rajagopabalam, M.A., Ph.D. Reader & Head
- Sri A.K.S. Chandrasekhara Rao, M.Sc., M.Phil., Ph.D H.O.D. & Lecturer
- Sri U.Dhanapathi Varma, M.Sc., M.Phil. PGDCMP H.O.D. & Lecturer
- Sri K.S. Bhupathi Raju, M.Sc. H.O.D. & Lecturer
- Established in 1945, before Indian Independence, and was an offshoot of the National movement and renaissance thinking.
- Institute completed 60 years as a Premier Institute in the field of higher education.
- The introduction of post graduate courses in 1971 is a milestone in the history of the college.
- College has been developed to such a great level that it is not only one of the biggest colleges at the national level but also the most prestigious institution.
- D.N.R College of Education
- D.N.R College of Law
- D.N.R College of Engineering and Technology
- D.N.R College of Business Management
- National Loan Scholarships
- National Merit Scholarships
- Merit Scholarships to the childern of primary and secondary school teachers
- State special Merit Scholarships to Top Ranking Students.
- State special Merit Scholarships for Post P.U.C Students
- Central Hindi Scholarships
- Social Welfare State Scholarships
- Social Welfare Govt. of India Scholarships
- Scholarships to the childern and grand children of Freedom Fighters
- Riyathi Scholarships to the childern of Govt. Servants who died while in service.
- Govt. of India Scholarships to physically handicapped students.
- Education Concession to the Childern of ex-servicemen.