Yaduvanshi College of Engineering and Technology (YCET) got documented under the tutelage of Yaduvanshi Shiksha Niketan, Sohali, and have maintained approvals from certain reputed institutions and universities. The institute regulates AICTE approved infrastructure, educational facilities and quality technically-equipped campus and functions under the affiliation with Rajasthan Technical University, Kota. The College offers undergraduate courses (Bachelor Of Technology) in numerous branches of engineering, such as Mechanical, Electronics and Communications, Electrical and Computer Sciences..
- Separate training and Placement department
- The office is well equipped with excellent infrastructure to support every stage of the placement process.
- Arrangement for pre- placement talks, interviews, group discussions etc are all handled by the cell.
Top Recruiting Companies
- Tech Mahindra
and many more..
- Campus has separate hostel facilities for boys and girls with hostel warden in each hostel to supervise day to day management
- Key Features:
- Equipped with AC
- Separate Hostel for both Boys and Girls.
- 24 hours Security.
- Wi-Fi Enabled Campus.
- Power Backup.
- Indoor and Outdoor Games facility.
- Free Computer Lab Facility.
- Hygienic Mess Services on complementary basis.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Modern library
- Central Computer Lab
- Power Backup
- Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Games & Sports facilities
- Transportation facility
- Medical facility
- Adovocate Karan singh,chairman
- Yaduvanshi College of Engineering and Technology (YCET) is located at Sohali in Jhunjhunu district of Rajasthan.YCET was established under the aegis of Yaduvanshi Shiksha Niketan, Sohali.
- The institute is recognised by AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated to Rajasthan Technical University, Kota
- Yaduvanshi College of Engineering and Technology (YCET) is one of the reputed institutions which is well administered and offered good infrastructure, facilities and excellent academic activities in Mahendragarh
- College offers undergraduate courses
- Scholarships are also provided by various Government organizations to the meritorious students under various schemes.
- In addition, students belonging to SC,ST, OBC-BPL and OBC-Widow categories are eligible for upto 100% scholarship from local Samaj Kalyan Vibhag offices.