KLE Society's Law College functions under the esteemed guidance of KLE Society, one of the largest educational and reputed Law firm in India. Established in 1975, this college has earned membership from Karnataka State Law University, and presently provides the aspiring future lawyers with certified UG (Bachelor) courses such as L.L.B, B.A.L.L.B., B.B.A.L.L.B. and numerous diploma and post graduate courses in distinctive genres of Law along with specializations in selective languages (French, German) and Personality & Soft Skills Development programs.
- Provides 100% placement assistance to its students
- Helps students in seeking best job in the industry
Rankings & Awards
- Ranked 5th Best Private Law College and 25th Best Law College in India - THE WEEK
- Top Ranked Law College in India -THE WEEK 2014
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- E-Library with on-line and off-line database.
- ?Well staked traditional Library.
- Legal Research Cell
- Practical court craft and moot court
- Seminar Hall
- Medical Health Center
- Mr. S.G Patil - M Sc.,MBA. LL.M - Assoc. Prof
- Dr. Anita M Jalisatgi - B.Sc, LL.B, LL.M Ph.D. - Assoc. prof.
- Mrs. Jayashree R.S - BA, LL.B, LL.M - Asst prof.
- Mr. Srinivas C.P - BA, LL.B, LL.M - Asst prof.
- Mr. Dyneshwar P.C - BSL, LL.B, LL.M. - Lecturer
And many more..
- Established in 1975
- Comes under the umbrella of Karnataka Lingayat Education Society
- The College has created and maintained an academic atmosphere that enables a student's growth to the fullest extent.
- The college has suitable facilities for the training of tomorrow's legal professionals befitting its place among one of the renowned places of excellence in legal education
- Aims to cater to the needs of young students desirous of pursuing legal education in Bangalore.
- Vision is to give outstanding educational service to all people without any discrimination with a motive to expand the intellect of an individual and reminding law students of their responsibilities as social engineers and also to equip the graduates of law to be efficient in their domain and thereby contribute for the upliftment of justice and integrity in society