Image College of Arts, Animation and Technology (ICAT), Bangalore, redefine uniqueness via identifying, announcing and preparing students to initiate an extensive career in the field of Digital Media. It has undertaken Under Graduate to Post Graduate programs that prepare the future aspirants in the field of 3D Animation, Visual Effects, Game Design and Development for an independent and creative future in the field of IT & Animation.
- ICAT established in 2004 is managed by Image Infotainment Limited and offers wide range of Undergraduate and Post Graduate courses.
- ICAT is the first Digital Media College to obtain ISO 9001:2000 certification.
- The Undergraduate course is offered in association with Annamalai University and internationally recognised degree validated by University of Wales, UK.
- The Institute is pioneer in providing comprehensive and quality education in Digital Media.
- 100% placement assistance
- Dedicated placement team
- Tie - ups with leading media companies
Top Recruiting Companies
Some of the Top Recruiting Companies are:
- Rhythm & Hues
- Electronic Arts (EA)
- Indian Artists
- Dhruva Interactive
- Tata Elxsi
- Prasad EFX Magic
- Prana Studios
- FX Labs
- Prime Focus
- Sony Imageworks
- Prana Studios
- India Games
- Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTS)
- Sify Technologies
- Lionbridge Technologies
- AI Evolution
- Game Shastra
- Mckinsey & Company
and many more...
Rankings & Awards
- ICAT is the first Digital Media College in India to have ISO 9001:2000 certification.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
Some of the facilities offered at ICAT includes:
- Spacious air-conditioned Digital Labs with latest technologies
- Well stocked Library
- Full airconditioned Seminar hall
- Post Production studios including Chroma Key Studio, Art Studio, Design Studio, Miniature Studio
- Post - Production facilities
- Student Lounge