- AICTE APPROVED
- NBA accredited
- Ragging free campus
- Good placement record
- Experienced faculty
College of Engineering and Management has an active and dynamic placement cell which organizes-
- Study Circle
- On campus interviews
- Industrial visits
- Guest Lectures
- Group Discussions, Workshop and Seminars
Top Recruiting Companies
- EXL Infotel
- Raxon Tech
and many more...
Separate hostel for boys and girls
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Lush green campus
- Post office
- Library with wide collection of books
- Indoor games
- Prof. Tapas Kumar Maity
- Prof. Jaydev Mishra
- Prof. Pallab Mandal
- Prof. Arunava Bhattacharyya
- College of Engineering and Management was established in the year of 1998 by the "Vidyasagar Society for Integrated Learning", Kolkata with the assistance from West Bengal Power Development Corporation (WBPDCL)
- Affiliated to the West Bengal University of Technology
- College impart quality technical education, through academic programmes that promote research and development (R&D) in engineering and technology.
- Built in amidst lush green surroundings.
Scholorship & Financial Aid
Merit-cum-Means Scholarship of Rs. 1000/- p.m. to 10% of students and Rs. 500/- p.m. to 5% of the students are awarded considering their merit and the income limit of their parents
A loan scheme named "Gyan Jyoti Scheme- Loans for Education " has been launched by the State Bank of India, for which an arrangement has been made by the College with the Mecheda Branch of State Bank of India. For further details the Branch Manager of SBI, Mecheda Branch may be contacted.