- Approved by AICTE
- Affiliated to Anna University
- Accredited by NBA
- Anti Ragging Campus
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty
- State of the art infrastructure
- Regularly organises Industrial Visits and Guest lectures
- Separate placement cell
- Full fledged training & placement cell
- Aim of the cell is to find "Right Job for the Right candidate".
Activities of T&P Cell
- Emphasizing on training in reputed firms for students during vacations.
- Training in Aptitude & problem solving skills
- Spoken English Course for mediocre and Tamil medium students
- Personality development (Leadership and Motivation Skills)
- Technical Training (Programming Fundamentals - C and C++)
- Soft Skills Training (Creativity, Motivation, Leadership, Group Dynamics and Body Language).
- Interview Skills and Mock Interview.
Top Recruiting Companies
- HDFC Bank
and many more...
Rankings & Awards
- Ranked 10th among Anna University affiliated colleges as per the academic performance published by Anna University, Chennai in 2013.
- Ranked 1st among the Engineering Colleges in 14 Districts, in Anna University December-2012 / January -2013 Results in I, III, V and VII Semesters.
- College, so far, secured 4 Gold Medals and 133 University Ranks in 2011/2012 passed-out batch under Anna University.
- The college won the ICTACT Academic Partner Excellence Award for the third consecutive year ( 2011, 2012 & 2013). ICT Academy of Tamilnadu (ICTACT) is a Consortium by Govt. of India, Govt. of Tamilnadu and CII.
Separate Hostels for boys and girls are available with facilities like 24 hour uninterrupted power supply, pure water facilities, attached mess with hygienic food and with fool - proof security system.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Spacious Classrooms
- Mordern Labs
- Central Library
- 3 Seminar Halls
- Transport Facilities
- Established in 2000
- Under the aegis of Muthayammal Educational Trust and Research Foundation
- Offers 6 Under Graduate Courses and 10 Post Graduate Courses
- College has been accredited by Tata Consultancy Services and Wipro Technologies in the year 2010& in 2011 respectively, for knowledge sharing, experts address and Industry Institution Interaction.
- Aims to be a Centre of Excellence in Engineering, Technology and Management on par with International Standards.
- Mission is to prepare the students with high professional skills and ethical values