- Affiliated to JNTUH
- Approved by A.I.C.T.E , New Delhi
- Recognized by the Government of Andra Pradesh
- State of the Art Infrastructure
- Highly Qualified and Experienced Faculty
- Strong Alumini Networks
The objective of the Placement Centre is
- To provide job opportunities by bringing the companies for campus recruitment to all the eligible students of final year.
- To enhance current technical and practical knowledge of students To make the students 'PLUG & PLAY' by imparting soft skills and employability skills.
- To have strong Industry-Institute Interaction.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Spacious Classrooms
- Well Stocked Library
- Seminar Hall
- Separate hostel for boys and girls
and much more...
- Princeton college of engineering and technology is one of the allied college of Princeton institutions founded by Sri S.Prabhakar Rao Garu in the year 2002
- It is one of the Premier Educational Institution dedicated to impart quality education and promoting academic pursuits in many fields, allied branches of Engineering & Management.
- The Institute is able to induct distinguished academicians, research scientists and senior teachers through a search and negotiation process and sending invitations to such personalities for senior faculty positions.