- ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- Accredited with the Bar Council of India
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty
- State of the art infrastructure
- Regularly organises Court Visits and Guest lectures
- Placement and Councelling Cell
Has a separate Placement and Councelling Cell
- Has a well furnished hostels both for boys and girls separately.
- The girls hostel is situated within the college campus itself and full proof security has been provided to its boarders.
- The boys Hostel is located at a walking distance from the college and is situated adjacent to the main market.
- Every effort is made by the Management to ensure that the boarders feel at home in the hostels.
- The girls Hostel and the boys Hostel are regularly looked after by a lady and a male Hostel warden respectively.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Post Office
- Dr. Anu Mankotia - M.A. History, P.hd
- Mr. Vineet Dubey - M.A. Sociology
- Ms. Monika Kohli - LL.M. NET
- Ms. Sonia Gupta - LL.M.
- Ms. Naveed Anjum - M. A. Pol. Science LL.M
And many more...
- Established in 1999
- The University of Jammu granted affiliation to the college for running three years LL.B (Professional)
- Till date thirteen batches of students have been admitted to 3 years LL.B (Professional) Course out of which ten batches have already passed out from the college and the seventh batch is ready to pass out
- Eminent practicing advocates from Jammu Bar are on the faculty on part time basis
Hostel Fees Details
Hostel Fees (Girls and Boys) For the session 2014-2015
- Mess Charges Rs. 2500.00 Per month
- Other fee
- Rs. 7800.00 (Annual for 4 Seater room)
- Rs. 10200.00 (Annual for 3 Seater room)
- Power Charges RS. 2400.00 (Annual)
- Security Charges Rs. 1000.00 (Refundable) Paid once at the time of 1st year admission
- Hostel Maintenance Charges Rs. 1000.00 (Annual)
- Generator Fuel Charges Rs. 500.00 (Annual)
- Hostel form Rs. 50.00
Total Paid at the time of admission Rs. 20250/- (for 4 seater room) and 22650/- (for 3 seater room)