KG Reddy College of Engineering and Technology came out as a modernized pioneer in providing state-of-the-art education to the students on both national and international basis, by collaborating with advance structural infrastructure and skill-oriented mechanisms. The college aims at offering UG (B.Tech) and PG (M.Tech, MBA) courses to its students underneath a wide division of Engineering, IT & Management. We aspire to provide best educational and systematic programs so as to achieve best results.
- Separate training and placement department
Three types of training are :
- In house Training: A rigorous training is provided to the students by KGRCET faculty in areas like Soft skills, Arithmetic, Attitude, Aptitude, Technical skills, Mock interviews etc. This sort of training is right from their admission to final year.
- Training by Experts from outside:Experts from various fields to train the students. A number of training programs are conducted in this way.
- Training through MOUs with selected trainers: KGRCET has MOUs with the following training service providers:
- The School of Leadership
- Infosys campus connect
- TIME Institute
- Career Launcher
- Teachers Academy
- Campus Classle
- Monster.com india Pvt.Ltd-campus solutions
In addition to the University curriculum ,also arrange training programs in selected latest technologies to the students to equip them to compete. To mention a few :
- MOU with IIIT, Hyderabad for CIT (Certification in Information Technology)
- Training by IBM in DB2
- Training in Java 2EE by Neo Soft
- Training in Embedded Systems, Crane Software.
- Training in latest Microsoft tools like SilveSrlight 4.0, windows phone 7, Azure through the Academic Access and Alliances by Microsoft.
- MOCK INTERVIEWS
Top Recruiting Companies
- Brand Advoice
- Tech Mahindra
- Hostel facility for both Boys & Girls
- An exclusive hostel is provided for the girl students in Mehdipatnam with all facilities.
- Students are monitored by warden in the hostel .
- The hostel for the boys is provided within the campus.
- The students are provided with Internet facility and recreation facilities.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- World class Infrastructure
- Digital Class rooms Excellent Library with 18537 volumes.
- Digital Library
- Transportation facility
- National and International Journals.
- Innovative Teaching methodologies.
- MOU with Campus Classle a platform for the students to excel.
- Guest lectures by eminent personalities both from Academia and Industry.
- Regular practice tests.
- Expert mentoring.
- Remedial classes on demand.
- Mock Final Examination
- Dr. Ar Aryasri, Director, SMS, JNTUH
- Dr. (Mrs) Sunitha Bishnoi
- Mr. M.S Subramanyam, TCS
- Mr. Surya Thammiraju, WIPRO
- Dr. K. Ramana Rao, Registrar,JNTUH
- Dr. A. Govardhan, DE, JNTUH.
- Prof. Rameshwar Rao, VC, JNTUH
and many more...
- K G Reddy College Of Engineering & Technology Established in 2008 by Aristotle Educational Society having serene environment.
- Premier institute in the Region and the country for the study of Engineering, Technology and Management by maintaining high academic standards and teaching quality that promotes participative learning, ana lytical thinking, independent judgment and personal responsibility so ast prepare students to compete in a global society
- KG Reddy College brings global education to its students by teaming up with Indo US Collaboration for Engineering Education (IUCEE) and International Federation for Engineering Education.
- Mission is to prepare students not just to compete with the industry but to lead it.