Maharishi Ved Vyas Engineering College, Yamuna Nagar is one of the pioneer establishment in Haryana, spotted on old Bilaspur Street, Jagadhari, adding to the esteem and refinement of the acclaimed city. This incredible association of specialized training is captivating the understudy group. The college is affiliated to the Kurukshetra University. The college provide world class facilities and infrastructure to the student such as fully Wi-Fi campus, sports facilities, medical facilities, computer, hostel etc.
Top Recruiting Companies
Maharisi Ved Vyas Engineering College provides separate hostel facility to both boys and girls
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Lecture Halls
- Computer Lab
- Wi-Fi enabled campus
- Transport facility
- Medical facility
- Sports facility
- Established in 2009 under the aegis of Mata Sheela Devi Des Raj Luthra Educational Society
- Mission is to develop the human potential as a capable and intellectual leader that can serve as a resource person anywhere in the world.
- Objective is to develop the human potential as a capable and intellectual leader that can serve as a resource person anywhere in the world.
- Vision is to bring the Institutes on the world map by achieving excellence in scientific and technical education by producing skilled & trained man power of the highest quality capable of effectively meeting the global standards & challenges to meet the growing technological needs of the economy
- Maharishi Ved Vyas Engineering College, one of the pioneer institute in Haryana, located on Old Bilaspur Road, Jagadhari, adding to the prestige and distinction of the famous city
Maharisi Ved Vyas Engineering College has separate and active placement cell which organises:
- In-campus Interview
- Pre-placement talks
- Training programmes