Sri Indu College of Engineering & Technology (SICET), Ranga Reddy?was founded in 2001 by New Loyola Model Education Society, Vanasthalipuram. The college is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad and approved by all India council of technical education, New Delhi.?The college offers undergraduate and post graduate courses in the field of management, education and information and technology. The college offers hostel facili0ties for the students coming from the distant places along with that the college provide hygienic food and security for the students.
Sri Indu College of Engineering & Technology separate and active placement cell which organises:
- To invite experts from Industry to lecture on current practices in the industry
- To invite companies to conduct Interviews on the campus.
- To invite industries to set-up Incubation centers on the campus
- To organize periodical Industrial visits for students to get exposure to Industrial environs.
- To arrange for summer Internships for students to get hands on experience
- To guide students wishing to pursue higher studies in India & Abroad.
- To train students in HR skills like Group discussion, Public speaking and facing interviews.
- To promote rational thinking and analytical acumen among the students by conducting training programs.
- To equip non IT branch students with computer competencies.
- To arrange for periodic conduction of mock-tests in General aptitude, Psychometric tests, Group discussion, Interviews and computer science basics.
Top Recruiting Companies
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Transport facility
- Internet facility
- Audio Visual Center
- Sport facility
- Sri.R.Venkat Rao-M.A,B.Ed.
- Sri.R. Anup Chakravarthy
- Smt.R. Indumathi
- Established in 2001 by New Loyola Model Education Society, Vanasthalipuram, Hyderabad
- Vision is to evolve into a center of excellence in Science and Technology through creative and innovative practices in teaching learning, towards promoting academic achievement & research excellence
- Mission is to provide high quality academic programmes, training activities, research facilities and opportunities supported by continuous industry - institute interaction aimed at promoting employability, entrepreneurship, leadership and research aptitude among students and contribute to the economic and technological development of the region, state and Nation
- The college is situated in a lush green location which provides aesthetic appeal and a serene environment conducive for learning.