WLC College India, is one of the emerging institutes we have seen across the country, and has its subtle branch placed in Bangalore as well. It has a widely-built campus with advanced technical infrastructure structured on a vast platform. Operating since 1997, we provide every kind of academic and professional qualifications in the field of Business, Advertising & Graphic Design, and Fashion Technology for undergraduate and graduate students, adding on with another classified feature with remarkable introduction towards interaction skills and communication as one of the leading subjects.
- By the time students have completed their program at WLCI they are already a fully trained and experienced professional.
- Students carry relevant work experience, knowledge and skills. This enables them to perform on the job effectively from day one.
- The WLCI Corporate Services team interacts with hundreds of employers each month to find right career opportunities for students.
- Over the last sixteen years, more than 12,000 learners have found successful careers in India and abroad.
Top Recruiting Companies
- Business: CRISIL, Compaq Ltd., Ford Motors, General Electric, Citi Corp, Hindustan Unilever Ltd., HDFC Bank Ltd., Gillette India Ltd., ICICI Bank Ltd., Jet Airways Ltd., HCL Infosystems Ltd., Raymonds, Reliance Industries Ltd., TBWA-Anthem, Xerox Modicorp Ltd., British Petroleum, Blue Star Ltd., American Express Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, ABN Amro Bank, Coca-Cola India, Kotak Securities Ltd., LKP Forex Ltd., Wills Life Style, ZEE Interactive, Fidelity Ltd., Max New York Life Insurance, Bajaj Capital Ltd., India Bulls Pvt. Ltd., India Infoline Pvt. Ltd., Tommy Hilfiger, Marks & Spencer, HSBC, Wipro Infosystems, Reliance Infocomm, Hewlett-Packard and many more.
- Fashion: Ashish Soni, Ashima & Leena Singh, Creative Impex, JJ Vallaya, Jattin Kochhar, Oscar de la Renta (Paris), Raghavendra Rathore, Shamken Cotsyn Ltd., Shahi Exports, Raymonds - BE, Padma Jalan, Tommy Hilfiger, Wills Life Style, Studio by Janak, Golden Strand Pvt. Ltd., Mohan Exports, Astitva Ixtapa, Hash & Heroine and many more.
- Design: Euro RSCG, Everest Communications, FCB Ulka, Lintas, JWT, Mudra Communications, Incognito, O & M, Prime Site, Publicis Communications, MAA Bozell, RK Swamy BBDO, The Communications Council, Lopez Design, ENZ Communications, Cheil Communications, Videsh Sanchar Nigam Ltd., KAPS Advertising, Infinity Advertising, Maple Designs, NID Fashion Group, Grey Worldwide, Sahara TV, Rediffusion, DY&R, Gopika Chawla and many more.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- State of the Art Library
- IT Resource Center
- Media Lab
- E -Learning Portal
- Design Studio
- Fashion Labs
- Air Conditioned Classrooms and projectors in each Classroom
WLCI has over 300 members of Faculty, A representative list is mentioned below. For a detailed faculty listing, please obtain a copy of the WLCI prospectus from any of our campuses/offices.
- Ms. Deepti Baveja - Ms. Deepti Baveja is National Academic Head, WLCI Advertising & Graphics Design school. She teaches various modules including Advertising, Conceptual Thinking, Editorial & Packaging Design, Corporate Identity and Design Strategies. With over 26 years of experience, she has worked as a Creative Director and Design consultant. She has worked in a number of areas including Advertising, Design and corporate marketing communications. She also has extensive experience in agency management as an entrepreneur and a partner. Over the past two decades, she has conceptualized and strategized campaigns and communication for MNCs and National brands including Nescafe, TATAs, Godrey Phillips India, Dabur, etc. She has conducted research on 'Hoardings a human perspective Delhi' based on the trends of Advertising (hoarding) in the city. She has also written a number of articles on Advertising and Marketing for publications. She is a Gold Medalist and holds a Bachelors Degree in Applied Arts as well as a Master's degree in Fine Arts from the Delhi College of Art with a specialization in Visualization and Graphic Design. She was awarded the Vice Chancellors medal for creative concept designing. She was also recommended by the College of Art, Delhi to undertake workshops and projects in the Royal College of Art, London.
- Ms. Sangitika Nigam Ms. Sangitika Nigam has been the National Academic Head WLCI Media School for the past five years. She teaches various modules including Production Planning, Documentary Film Making, Fiction Script Writing & Direction and Radio programming. She has 25 years of professional experience in the Media as a documentary film maker and has directed, scripted and produced numerous films for the corporate sector, TV channels and the Government of India. She has worked on numerous film/video/ photographic documentation projects in India, UK, USA and South East Asia. She is a reputed art and culture archivist and has carried out pioneering work in heritage documentation throughout the country. Her areas of specialization include scriptwriting, TV/Video film direction and production and 35mm film-making. She is also a Senior Fellow of the Department of Culture, Government of India. Her qualifications include a Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication from IIMC, New Delhi and a Bachelors degree in Economics from Lady Shri Ram College, Delhi University.
- Mr. Brahm Sharma Mr. Brahm Sharma, the National Head (Academics) has been associated with WLCCollege for the last ten years. A highly committed professional, Mr. Sharma ensures that the Business School campuses across India maintain the highest standards of academic delivery through innovative methods of teaching. He is responsible for the creation, upgradation and delivery of Advanced and Professional Programs for the Business School. Apart from this, he is also responsible for the selection and induction of faculty in the Southern Region. With over 30 years of industry experience. Mr. Sharma has contributed significantly towards the growth of the College. Before joining the College, he has worked at various senior executive positions with internationally-reputed companies like Castle and Cooke, Continental Boilers, Emerson Electricals, Kirloskar Electricals, etc. Mr. Sharma is an engineering graduate from the Regional Engineering College, Jaipur. He also holds a MBA degree in General Business Administration from Western Illinois University, Macomb, USA. He has also been conferred with the Modi award which is a national level recognition for contribution to the field of technology
- Mr. Ramesh Chandra Kashyap teaches modules in Strategic Human Resource, Human Resource in changing Economic Environment. He has over 30 years of corporate experience and has held senior positions like Sr. General Manager, Vice President, Chief Executive, etc., in reputed companies like WIMCO, EICHER, MP United Chemicals & Pesticides, Tri Star Soya Products, Pidilite Industries and Radial Consulting. He holds a Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering and a Masters degree in Business Management.
- WLCI is one of the largest professional training institutions in India, operating in 11 learning locations across the subcontinent.
- Over the last sixteen years, the institution has gained a reputation for providing high quality professionals to industry, not only in India but all over the world.
- WLCI has moved beyond the confines of traditional education and instead focuses on professional training and ability creation.
- Students not merely acquire knowledge but build abilities required to get a good job and succeed in their career.
- Distinctive features of WLCI programmes:
- The programmes have been structured and developed with active participation of employers.
- Course content, being contemporary matches the current industry requirements.
- The programmes have been articulated into several international programmes, providing learners an opportunity to acquire international qualifications along with WLCI certification.