HKBK College of Engineering (Hazrat Khwaja Khuthubuddin Bakhtiar Kaki College of Engineering) is located in the sub-areas of Bangalore, and has pulled out an academic association with Visvesvaraya University, under the efficient and superlative guidance of HKBK Group of Institution. Being certified by AICTE, New Delhi and documented by Government of Karnataka since its inception from 1997. It manages to perform leveled educational imparting within various divisions of Engineering, and provide undergraduate and post graduate courses in the stream of Engineering, IT, Computers & Management.
- HKBK College of Engineering has a HR Department to provide placement assistance to students
- It looks after the training, counselling, personality development of students through programmes, aptitude & technical tests, group discussions and interview handling skills
- The department of Management studies has started in 2006. Department focus is to provide the quality education that translates into a lifetime of learning
- The objective of department is promoting academic excellence and competence in students, especially in the fast-growing global domain of Management.
- HRD has been instrumental in placing students at high range salary of Rs.6.71 Lakhs p.a., which was offered to the students of HKBKCE by Microsoft India during the campus recruitment programme held at HKBKCE campus.
- Pooled campus recruitment programmes involving 35 colleges at an All India level was conducted by Accenture Services Pvt. Ltd., for approximately 13,000 engineers at HKBKCE campus on 28th & 29th July 2007.
- Gained recognition as Gold Partner for carrying out all academic initiatives for the year 2007-2008 from Keane International (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Pre-screening of candidates was successfully handled by the HR Department for Target India Corporation Pvt. Ltd., which resulted in a healthy strike rate in placement.
- Infosys Campus Connect Programmes are being successfully implemented and 4 batches are being trained by the senior faculties of HKBKCE through the Train the Trainers Programme of Infosys Technologies Ltd.
- Oracle Workforce Development Programme has been launched for students aspiring to be certified Oracle Professionals and the programme is being handled by the alumni of HKBKCE who is currently employed in Oracle Corporation.
- Microsoft Faculty Development Programme was conducted on 9th May 2009 on .NET Technologies and 17 colleges participated in the One-Day workshop. Certificates were awarded at the end of the programme by Microsoft India.
- The first batch of Graduate Engineer Trainees commenced successfully at Firepro Systems Pvt. Ltd., with the efforts of the HR Department of HKBKCE. The on-campus pooled recruitment programme was held in HKBKCE with students from 2 other engineering colleges.
Top Recruiting Companies
- Indian Navy
- Indian Army
- SAP Labs
- L&T Infotech
- Indian Air Force
- UTL Group
- Mahindra Tech
Rankings & Awards
- 42nd in Top Engineering Colleges of Excellence in the CSR-GHRDC Engineering Colleges Survey 2012
- 7th in Karnataka in the CSR-GHRDC Engineering Colleges Survey 2012
HKBK College of Engineering provides separate hostels for boys and girls to make students feel at home. The hostels have well furnished rooms as well as mess facility.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- HKBK college of engineering campus consists 14 acres of land area in one the prime location of the city
- It is acclaimed as one of the best-equipped institution in the country, located at Nagawara, about 7km from M.G road (Mahatama Gandhi road) the heart of the Bangalore city
- World class Infrastructure.
- Wi-fi enabled campus.
- Digital Class Rooms
- One of the best upgraded lab, based on Global standards.
- Highly qualified faculties from top Institutions of World and India with live experience of corporates
- Prof. R. Loganathan Prof. & HOD B.E., M.Tech. (Ph.D.)
- Mrs. Khallikunnisa AP B.E., MS, (Ph.D.)
- Mrs. Chandrakala .H.L AP B.E., M. Tech
- Ms. K. Bhagya AP B.E., M. Tech
- Mr. Neelam Malyadri AP B.E., M.Tech
- HKBK college of Engineering was established in 1997 by Sri.C.M Ibrahim, formal Union Minister, Civil Aviation
- HKBK focus is to provide the quality education that translates into a lifetime of learning.
- The objective of HKBK is promoting academic excellence and competence in students, especially in the fast-growing global domain of Engineering Technology and Management.
- UTL Technologies, Yeshwanthpur, Bangalore.
- OMNIYAT Consultancy
- Infosys Campus Connect Program
- Avembysys Technologies Ltd., B'lore
- Tharitech Solutions, B'lore
- Peenya Industries Association, B'lore
- CADD Centre, B'lore
- PentaP Systems, B'lore