Bharati Vidyapeeth New Law College, Pune, has always been an integral part of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, and was initiated in the year 1996. Fully established in 1978, New Law College acts as a hub for imparting legalized education, productively standardized and certified by Bar Council of India & University Grants Commission. Being a multi-campus academic joint, Bharati Vidyapeeth?s New Law College excels in the fields of Law, and offer NAAC *A* Grade credited courses on UG (LL.B), PG (LL.M (IPR & Cyber/Virtual Law), inter-disciplinary (B.B.A Law or B.A Law), Diploma and Doctorate (Ph.D.) degree courses with industry-claimed curriculum and teaching standards.
- The university is having close associations with various national and multi national companies.
- It also conducts various industrial interaction activities which hepls the students to get real exposure of the corporate world.
- Apart from this it has also signed MOU's with various leading academic and research institutions.
Top Recruiting Companies
- Deutsche Bank
- Wipro Technologies
- Apollo Hospital
- Vysya Bank
- Bajaj Allianz
- Godrej Boyce
- Idea Cellular and many more....
Rankings & Awards
- Bharati Vidyapeeth's Bharati Kala Mahavidyalya listed in India's top ten art colleges by India Today
- New Law College Pune ranked 10th by Outlook Magazine in 2011
- 17th Rank by India Today.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
Bharati Vidyapeeth has best infrastructure with a total built up area of 12,53,624.71 sq.ft. Some of the key highlights are as follows:
- It has a well stocked library with 3,00,000 books 501 international journals, 1144 national journals
- Hospital facilities for the students
- Its own bank "Bharati Sahakari Bank"
- A well equipped gymnasium
- Bharati Vidyapeeth University was established by Dr. Patangrao Kadam in 1964 with the objective of bringing about intellectual awakening of people and for preparing manpower capable of contributing effectively towards national development.
- Within a short span of time this university has established its reputation for academic excellence both nationally and internationally.
- It has campuses in Pune, New Delhi, Navi Mumbai, solapur, Kolhapur, Karad and Sangli as well as an overseas campus at Dubai. It runs around 78 schools and 60 institutions of higher education.
Excellent team of 72 Highly Learned Faculty members- Ph. D (8), (12) NET qualified, 2JRF, retired judges, Sr. Advocates and eminent academicians.