International College of Financial Planning maintains its impeccable branch in Kolkata demographic, and comprises of the most dynamic working environment for candidates to learn, imprint and develop further since its establishment in 2002. It has acquired specialization in conveying some quality education in the field of accounting and financial services including business management. We aim at offering qualified and well-professed academic education for various planned courses such as Master in Business Administration in genres of Financial Planning, PGD & Diploma courses in Finance for a strong student base and prolific identity.
The institute has well established placement cell which look after student's placement and training sessions.
Top Recruiting Companies
Top recruiters include:
- Barclays Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- ICICI Priority circle
- Yes Bank
- Capital IQ
- SBI Mutual fund
- American Express
- Kotak AMC
And many more.. <!--Session data-->
Rankings & Awards
- The institute has an in house Placement Cell which works in tandem with the industry and ensures maximum student-industry interaction
- The institute has been achieving close to 100% placement record since it's inception in 2002
- The students passing out have been placed with major industry players, desired profiles and most importantly, with deserving compensations and benefits
Has tie ups with many hostels & PG's
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
The institute faculty includes:
- Madhu Sinha - B.Com (Hons), CAIIB (1), Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management, Certified Financial Planner, NCFM Modules (AMFI, Security Market, Derivatives and Debt Markets)
- Prity Sharma - PGDBM (Finance), Masters of Financial Management (MFM)
- G. D. Sethi - M.A (English), Associate of Insurance of India
- Dr. Vinod Kumar - Ph.D DBF (CFA), M.com / M.Phil, AFP, NCFM Modules( AMFI, Dealers, Derivatives, MCX certified)
- Professor Arun Babbar - CFA, MBA, FRM, B. Com. Author, 9 Yr. Experience).
And many more...<!--Session data-->
- Established in 2002
- International College of Financial Planning (ICoFP) is India premier institute in Financial Services Education.
- ICoFP has initiated an entirely new platform for disseminating education in unique discipline of Financial Services to produce specialists who will offer financial solutions of International Standards to consumers in India for meeting financial goals of their life.
- ICoFP is promoted by Bajaj Capital Group
- The course curriculum is designed and taught by industry trained professionals and caters to all segments of the financial services industry.
- The college is an authorized education provider of the Financial Planning Standards Board, India (FPSB).
- A Unique Industry-integrated course.
- Rich content based on the analysis of job requirements.
- 100% placements since inception.
- Hands-on experience through working on live projects & inbuilt industry internship.
- Live market visits.
- Multiple certifications obtained during the course.
Financial Planning Standards Board (FPSB), India
Financial Planning Association of Australia Ltd. (FPA)
- The college is an authorized education provider of Financial Planning Standards Board, India (FPSB) for the CFPCM Certification Education Programme. FPSB India is a Professional Membership & Certification organization and part of leading Global Confederation, established by prominent financial service organizations in India. As the Indian affiliate of the Certified Financial PlannerCM Board of Standards, USA (CFPCM Board), FPSB India oversees the administration of the internationally recognized Certified Financial PlannerCM Certification Process in India. FPSB India is dedicated to developing and promoting an industry providing unbiased financial advice to the Indian public and committed to maintaining high standards of technical competence, fair dealing and integrity among its members.
- Founded in 1985 as a nonprofit professional regulatory organization, Certified Financial PlannerCM Board of Standards Inc. (CFPCM Board) exists to benefit the public by fostering professional standards in personal financial planning so that the public has access to and benefits from competent and ethical financial planning
National Insurance Academy
- The Financial Planning Association of Australia Limited which is recognised internationally as the peak professional organization representing the financial planning industry in Australia. FPA's course material for Financial Planning Educations is widely acknowledged as amongst the best study material for CFPCM certification in the world. The college originally had an academic collaboration with FPA under which it has sourced course material from them. These courses have been written and developed by industry professionals and Certified Financial PlannerCM professionals with 15 to 20 years of practicing experience and some of them are regular visiting faculty to reputed universities in Australia and overseas.
THE CHARTERED INSURANCE INSTITUTE (CII), London
- The National Insurance Academy was established in 1980-81 by the Life Insurance Corporation of India and the General Insurance Corporation of India, primarily as a training institute for the senior executives of the insurance industry Considering the expertise of NIA in the field of Insurance (Life as well as General) and the vast experience of about 24 years in the areas of training and education, at that time the college had entered into an academic collaboration with NIA for customization of the study material sourced from FPA, Australia. NIA has indianised a part of the study material according to the Indian practices, laws, rules and regulations.
Karnataka State Open University (KSOU)
- THE CHARTERED INSURANCE INSTITUTE (also known as the CII) is a United Kingdom based world's leading professional organization for those working in the insurance and financial services industry.
- The Institute provides accreditation and professional qualifications to UK and international members. Current (designated) qualifications include (in ascending level order): Certificate CII, Diploma CII, Advanced Diploma CII (ACII - previously called Associateship CII) & Fellowship CII (FCII). ACII and FCII accredited members are eligible to apply for election to Chartered Insurer status, which is based on experience in the insurance industry alongside these qualifications. These titles may be used by any person upon completion of the required level of qualification and confirmation from the institute. The CII provides the industry, technical expertise and has extensive experience of supporting education providers and corporate companies in the development of insurance and financial services related training programmes. The institute is dedicated to promoting higher standards of competence and integrity through the provision of relevant qualifications for employees at all levels and across all sectors
- Karnataka State Open University (KSOU) was established on 1st June 1996 with the assent of H.E. Governor of Karnataka as a full fledged University in the academic year 1996 vide Government notification No/EDI/UOV/dated 12th February 1996 (Karnataka State Open University Act 1992). The act was promulgated with the object to incorporate an Open University at the State level for the introduction and promotion of Open University and Distance Education systems in the education pattern of the State and the country for the Co-ordination and determination of standard of such systems. Keeping in view the educational needs of our country, in general, and state in particular the policies and programmes have been geared to cater to the needy.
University Of Mysore:
- Jadavpur University is a leading Indian University with a vast repertoire of courses offered, an enviable list of faculty members. It is widely known for its commitment towards advanced study and research. In 1910, the Society for the Promotion of Technical Education in Bengal which looked after Bengal Technical Institute (which later became College of Engineering and Technology, Bengal) was amalgamated to National Council of Education (NCE). NCE henceforth looked after the College of Engineering and Technology, Bengal which by 1940 was virtually functioning as a University. After Independence, the Government of West Bengal, with the concurrence of the Government of India, enacted the necessary legislation to establish Jadavpur University on the 24th of December 1955. Sri Aurobindo was the first Principal of the Bengal National College and among the teachers were luminaries like Rabindranath Tagore, Sir Gurudas Banerjee, Ananda Coomaraswamy, Surendra Nath Banerjee and others.
- International College of Financial Planning is all set to take a new leap, as the University of Mysore signed the MoU with the college, pronouncing International College of Financial Planning as an out-reach center providing Super Specialised programmes.
- International College of Financial Planning will offer a masters programme in Financial Planning, Financial Analysis, Fashion Entrepreneurship and a bachelors programme in Fashion Entrepreneurship in association with University of Mysore, from September 2013. The University of Mysore has been accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with "Grade A" in 2013
- ICoFP has been awarded an ISO 9001 QS Swiss Certified Institution.