Shri Guru Gobind Singhji Institute of Engineering and Technology?(SGGS) at?Nanded, provides a self-governing faculty of professional teachers and market based study resources, entirely handled and managed within the premises of Government of?Maharashtra. Being approved by AICTE, New Delhi, the organization has a brilliant academic background is the reason of its collaboration with Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University, Nanded. Currently, it offers vivid UG, PG & Doctorate level programs in the field of Science, IT & Engineering along with appropriate conclusions and academic resources.
- Training and Placement T & P Cell works to establish and maintain a strong bond between Institute and the Industry in different ways.
- It interacts with the industry frequently by arranging visits, encouraging their students to carry industrial projects and industrial training, reciprocating the feedbacks of students to dept., inviting learned personnel from industry for involving them in their academic programs to bridge the gap.
- They take care of our students by providing trainings including professional one to make the students best fit for the industry.
- Students are being provided with several opportunities, including participation in multinational companies, competing in Technical events of IITs and other places to make them perfectly fit for industry and in higher education.
Top Recruiting Companies
- Persistance Systems Ltd., Pune
- NVIDIA - Pune
- Hella India Electronics, Pune
- G. S. Lab., Pune
- Cognizant Technological Solutions, Pune
- Johnson Control (I) Pvt Ltd, Pune
- Bharat Forge Limited, Pune
- Emerson Export Ltd, Pune
- IBM, Pune
- Sarvaha Systems Pvt. Ltd, Pune
and many more...
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
It is having over a green campus of 46 acres and modernized Infrastructure
- The Shri Guru Gobind Singhji Institute of Engineering and Technology (SGGSIET) is established on 17th December 1981 with full financial aid from Govt. of Maharashtra and approved by the All India council for Technical Education (AICTE), Government of India.
- It is having over a green campus of 46 acres and is permanently affiliated to Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University, Nanded.
- The Institute has a standing of about 30 years in all, of which 22 years as a SGGS College of Engineering and Technology, 08 years as SGGS institute of Engineering and Technology, Nanded.
- As on now, institute is running the 10 UG programs and 07 PG program and recognized research centre of SRTMU, Nanded also having QIP centre for research program