- Re-accredited by SAQS
- Rated A** by CRISIL, EB2 IN by ICRA and as an "Excellent" Business School by Eduniversal
- Highly experienced & qualified faculty
- State of the art infrastructure
- Excellent placement statistics
- Scholarship provided to meritorious students
- IBS has an impeccable track record of achieving excellent placements every year
- IBS has Career Management Center (CMC) which is operated under the overall guidance of a Dean who leads a team of Managers and executives
- In 2012 more than 150 leading recruiters participated in the campus placements
- In 2013 90% students were placed on campus & 10% students were placed off campus
- CMS provides a strong foundation through pre-placement talks and workshops
Top Recruiting Companies
- JPMC Services
- Cognizant Technology Solutions
- ICICI Bank
- Bharti Airtel
- Mahindra Satyam
- Wipro Technologies
- Bajaj Allianz
- Metlife Insurance
and many more...
Rankings & Awards
Consistently ranks among the top B-schools in India. Some of the citings are:
- Graded by CRISIL with a grade of A** at the national level and A ** at the state level
- Rated by ICRA at National level with rating - EB2IN and at state level with rating - EB2+AP
- IBS is consistently ranked among the top B-Schools in India, in the annual B-School surveys every year
- Ranked No. 1 amongst private B-Schools by Silicon India
- Hostel facilities are available to all IBS students
- Separate Hostel for girls and Boys.
- Sports and Recreation Facilities
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Campus at Hyderabad is a 91 acre lush green campus with built-up area of over 16 lakh sq.ft.
- Campus is fully residential, wi-fi enabled and equipped with state-of-the-art facilities.
- Sports and Recreation Facilities
- Campus has a large and well qualified faculty pool comprising of mostly dotorates with rich industry experience
- Equipped with the latest state-of-the-art technology of computer network with high speed backbone and security through CISCO high end routers
- Library is equipped with latest software packages and a large collections of books, CDs, videos, Indian and Interanational Journals; magazines and research reports, relating to management and allied subjects
- T S Rama Krishna Rao - Associate Professor and Controller of Examinations
- S Vijayalakshmi - Associate Professor
- Padmavathi - Associate Professor
- Vijaychandra Kumar Chambravalli - Associate Dean
- D Satish - Associate Professor
- Vunyale Narender - Associate Professor and Area Coordinator, Finance & Accounting
and many more
- Established in 1985, IBS-Hyderabad is one of the top business schools in India
- Constituent of the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), a Deemed University as per the UGC Act 1956
- Provides a high quality learning experience, in an adaptive environment, with a focus on relevance, rigor and research
- Mission is to develop ethically-grounded, professional managers who can add value to the organizations and communities to which they belong
- Has a reputation for innovative program design and delivery, quality courseware, personalized instruction consultancy and publications
There are two types of merit scholarship schemes:
- IBSAT Merit Scholarship: Merit scholarship up to Rs.4 lakhs is awarded to the top 100 students based on their performance in IBSAT.
- Campus Merit Scholarship: Merit scholarship scheme based on academic performance at each IBS campus with scholarships up to Rs.3 lakhs.
- Students of IBS campuses located at Bhubaneswar, Goa, Indore, Jaipur, Kochi, Lucknow and Mangalore are eligible to receive a special scholarship of Rs.1.5 lakhs. To remain eligible for the special scholarship, they should maintain a minimum CGPA of 5.5 in each semester. The special scholarship can be claimed in addition to merit scholarships.
- IBS is collaborating with several international firms to train its students in specialized areas in information technology, and business analysis and research
- These partnerships include the following:
- The Power to Know
- SAP R/3
- iThink Software
IBS is a member of:-
- The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), USA.
- The European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD), Belgium
- The Association of Asia Pacific Business Schools (AAPBS), Korea