- Specialisations in high growth areas with opportunities to do live projects with MNCs and top Indian corporates
- Weekly Seminars, Business Quizs, innovative corporate successes presentations
- Faculty comprises IIM-A, B and C Alumni with rich corporate experience.
- State-of-the-art library with 3600 journals online
- Highly active placement cell
Has a dedicated placement cell that works as follows:
- Arranges regular seminars, workshops
- Offers excellent placement assistance
Companies visited for Final Placements:
Top Recruiting Companies
Belwa are the top recruiting companies:
- Standard Chartered
- Axis Bank
- Impex (International)
- Ispat Group
- Goutermein Pipes India Pvt. Ltd.
- Bank of America
- Copal Partners etc.
- Standard Chartered
- Oberoi Hotel
- Oxford University Press
- Rockland Hospital
- Park Inn
- Titan Industries Ltd. etc.
- Artemis healthcare
- Asahi India glass ltd
- Exhibition India
- EXL services
- HT Media
- Thomas cook
- Denso India Ltd
- HT Media
- IndusInd Bank
- Interglobe Technologies
- Just Dial
- Reliance Industries
Rankings & Awards
Various rankings of SBS as per numerous surveys is given below:
- Category A++ by Business India in 2012, 2011 & 2010
- Rankings by Business Today 2012:
- No. 19 in Future Orientation
- No. 46 in Learning Experience
- No. 64 All India Rank
- Rankings by Business World 2012:
- No. 54 in Pedagogy
- No. 55 in Industry Interface
- National level A grade
- State level A++ grade
- All India 78 by Outlook- MDRA Survey in 2012
- All India 89 by The Week- MARS Survey 2012
- Featured in Dun & Bradstreet publication India's Leading B Schools Directory
Hostel for girls and boys with ultra modern facilities and all services in residential neighbourhood outsourced to professionals with boarding and lodging and preferential facilities to suit individuals.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
Two Campuses in India
- First campus set up in 1996, in the heart of South Delhi, well connected by public transport (close to proposed metro station).
- Second campus set up in 2006, in the heart of New Gurgaon in Sector 44, Institutional Area, well connected and close to NH8.
One Campus in UAE
First campus of the Skyline Education Group was set up in Sharjah, UAE in 1990 and is now the Skyline University College UAE.
Upcoming Campus in RGEC
Skyline Education Group has been allotted land in Rajiv Gandhi Educational City (RGEC) on National Highway 1, just 15 kms from Delhi.
RGEC Haryana is proposed as the largest educational hub in India.
Library & IT facilities
- Comprehensive library with more than 10000 volumes of latest Books, Internet, CD-ROMS, Video & Audio Tapes.
- Computer Labs with high speed 128 Kbps Internet connectivity on all machines. 1200 Journals online. Classrooms equipped with audio/video facilities and LCD projectors. Fully airconditioned campus. Wi Fi Campus.
Tennis, Volleyball, Gymnasium, Cricket, Football and Basketball facilities available on campus (in Delhi) on shared basis.
Hostel for girls and boys with ultra modern facilities and all services in residential neighborhood outsourced to professionals with boarding and lodging and preferential facilities to suit individuals. Other Facilities
Common Room with indoor sports including Pool Table, Table Tennis, Chess, Carrom, and Snack Bar on Campus.
Various eminent personnel comprise the faculty at SBS. Some notable names include:
- Mr. Praveen Puri
- Mr. Amrish Sehgal
- Mr. Hitesh Manocha
- Mr. V. Subramanam
- Ms. Anita Singhal
- Mr. Rajeev Jaisawal
- Ms. Sheelu Puri
- Ms. Shailaja Manocha
- Mr. Debabrata Deb
- Skyline Education Group comprises of Skyline Business School, Skyline School of Communication and Skyline Institute of Travel and Tourism.
- The mission of Skyline is to provide its students with the best professional career prospects in the emerging global workplace and to equip them for more effective and organised contribution to their chosen professions and fields.
- Skyline Business School is one of the premier B-schools in India.
- It was set up in India in 1996 with a view to providing global & relevant curriculum for the emerging international business sectors.
- Presently Skyline Business School offers BBA & MBA Industry Integrated regular degree programmes of Maharshi Dayanand University a UGC recognized state university of Haryana.
- As per the most credible Best B School Rankings covering all management Institutes in India we are placed in the top 100 band of B schools as shown in the recent rankings table.
- Skyline Business School is now on the verge of expansion and has been allotted a campus of 4 acres in the Haryana Government's prestigious RGEC (Rajiv Gandhi Educational City) just 15kms from North Delhi.
Chief partner institutes are:
Most students generally display limited skill sets. It has been Skylines endeavour to maximise each students professional & social skills and prepare them for responsible positions at the place of work. Management games highlight the areas which need most attention, among them being:
- Communication (written, verbal and body language)
- Personal presentations
- Ability to work in teams
- Leadership & qualities of tolerance
Training is also imparted by HR experts by identifying attitudes as well as personal goals and drivers. In each semester special emphasis is also laid on corporate requirements and ability to understand each incumbency, face competition and sustain positions, as well as the ability to stay updated in the changing environment and stay ahead in knowledge of the relevant work area.
Mock interviews and group discussions are conducted to test whether the students have been able to develop the skills they initially lacked. Students are also encouraged to participate in inter college events on areas of professional competence like business quizzes, paper presentations, business plans competitions and advertising events. Students are engaged with leading corporates for live projects.
Weekly updates are produced by students and faculty and distributed electronically. These include:
- Travel Update
- Global Business Update
- Mass Communication Update
- Managing Talent Update
- BPO Update
- HR Update
- Management Ideas Update
- Financial Innovation Update
- Next Practices
Students are groomed to be lifelong learners. Ethics, integrity and ability to work in teams, responsibility and taking initiative are other aspects of their personality which have been developed. Several corporates where the students have worked have given the following feedback.
- "Excellent ability to take initiative and grasp new ideas. Very high sense of responsibility. Energetic and pleasing personality equipped with good knowledge and skills."
- "Sincere and hard working. Excellent communications skills and excellent team player."
- "Excellent ability to grasp new ideas and knowledge, ability to interface theory and practice, dedicated and zeal to learn more and more."
- "Team player and very adaptable person. Sincere, hardworking and having excellent documentation skills. Ability to develop a healthy long-term relationship with clients."
- "Soft spoken, well behaved, has the dynamism to produce optimum results."
- "Sincere and willing to put in hard work, ability and creativity to innovate with respect to work methods & procedures. Good documentation skills."
- "Hardworking, punctual and studious. Performs duties with dedication and ready to take challenges."
- "Good ability to work in a team and take initiative, excellent ability to grasp new ideas and knowledge, willingness to learn and grow."
- "Responsible and hard working. Excellent communication skills and a good team player, ability to innovate with respect to work methods. Has recommended her for the placement."
- "Extremely hardworking and sincere."
- "Good communication skills and a good team player. Is sincere and has positive attitude."
- "Hard working and has the ability to innovate upon new ideas. Team player and has an ability to grasp new ideas."
- "Has talent but needs an exposure. Sincere and willing to put in hard work. Ability to develop a healthy long-term relationship with clients."