- Approved by AICTE, AIU and CRISIL Ltd.
- Ranked as A*** by research firm CRISIL in 2014
- Tie-up with Rennes International School of Business, France for students exchange, faculty exchange, research & consultancy
- Qualified faculty from Top-nortch universities
- Average salary stood at INR 8 Lakhs
- Collaboration with International Universities
- Provides a platform for placement where companes are invited to recruit students of various specializations and work experience.
- Potential employers are able to undertake on-campus recruitment through a stream-lined process of registrations, PPTs and selection.
- Highest package Rs. 33 lakhs
- Average package Rs. 8 Lakhs.
Top Recruiting Companies
- Wipro Technologies
- HCL Technologies
- HDFC Life
- Hewlett Packard
and many more.......
Rankings & Awards
- Ranked 19 in India by Money-Control
- Ranked 23 in India by MBA Universe.com
FORE School of Management provide Hostel facilties to both boys and girls.
Hostel facilities include:
- All rooms are double seaters (twin sharing);
- Provision of beds with mattresses;
- Study tables and chairs in every room, partitioned Almirah, fan, fluorescent tubes, attached toilets, balcony and geysers ;
- Reverse Osmosis (RO) system is attached with water cooler to ensure clean drinking water;
- Power back up (a high capacity generator) is provided;
- Internet and cable facility on payment basis. Currently the Cable TV connections are available in each room in Block No.F-109. In Block No. F-213 TV is provided in dining hall.
- The Hostel is situated just walking distance from FORE School of Management.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
IT Infrastructure :
- Fully Computerized, and Air-conditioned
- Over 25000 titles (Books, back Volumes of Journals, Reports, Government
- publications and other Non-book Material) on Management and related Areas
- 100 Journals, periodicals and a vast collection of video cassettes, CD-ROMs etc.
- Subscribes to EBSCO online Database which includes 1200 full text foreign journals on Management & related topics. Apart from this it subscribes to statistical Database INDIASTAT.COM
- Member of DELNET through which Library share resources with other member Libraries and get Books and Articles which are not available in its Library
- Member of British Council Library, American Center Library and NASCAIR Library
Other Facilities :
- Computer centre with branded servers & 220 plus Desktops and Laptops, Scanners, 70 Printers, CD Writers
- Entire campus is connected to the internet through Cabled & Wireless LAN (Heterogeneous OS)
- Fully Wi-Fi secured with Firewall, Antivirus & Antispam
- 6 Mbps bandwidth from Spectranet & VSNL
- Capitaline Plus & Prowess, Database package (for Company/ Industry Data)
- Specialised analysis packages like SPSS, Systat, Solver Suite & Minitab, Simulation: Crystal Ball
- Business Intelligence/ Datamining Tools-COGNOS & SAS
- Project Management tools MS Project
- Designing and publishing Software Corel Draw, Photoshop & Acrobat Writer
- C++ , Visual Studio.Net, Java
- MSDN Academic Alliance Subscriber
- Database package like Oracle, SQL Server and My SQL
- Air conditioned Classrooms equipped with Audio-visual Equipment
- Air conditioned Auditorium (Virajam) to seat 300
- An Amphitheater (Sunken Garden)
- Subsidised Canteen Facilities
- Reprographics, Fax, STD-ISD and Internet Facilities
- Prof. Alok Kumar-PhD; M.A; B.A. (Hons.)
- Prof. Ambrish Gupta-PhD; M. Com.; B.Com (Hons.); FCA (ICAI), CCIT
- Prof. Anita Tripathy Lal-PhD,PGDM,B.A.
- Prof. Anupam Narula- PhD; PGDBM M.A. (Economics); B.Sc.
- Prof. Bhalender Singh Nayyar- B.E. (Mechanical), Post Graduate Diploma in Management.
- Prof. Biswa Nath Bhattacharyay- PhD; MS; BS
and many more......
- Incorporated in 1981, as a non-profit institution.
- Comes under Foundation for Organizational Research and Education (FORE)
- Committed to the advancement of Management Education, Research, Training and Consultancy.
- Provides contextual learning and helps in the development of students as thinking professionals, who have the ability to meet the future challenges of tomorrow's corporate leaders.
- The programmes develop multiple skills including managerial decision-making, problem-solving, analytical reasoning, communications, creativity and innovation.
- Strong emphasis is laid on external exposure, students are encouraged to take up on-line research projects in conjunction with their specialization, over and above the curriculum.
- ESC Rennes School of Business
- Savannah State University, College of Business Administration (COBA), Georgia, USA
- Faculty of Business, University of New Brunswick (UNB), Canada
- Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand
- Northampton Business School, University of Northampton, UK
- Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge, UK
Recognitions & Accreditations
- All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
- Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi
- CRISIL Ltd., Mumbai
- India Habitat Centre, New Delhi
- TiE, Delhi -NCR
- Education Promotion Society for India (EPSI), New Delhi
- The American Library, New Delhi
- Asian Regional Training and Development Organization (ARTDO) International, Philippines
- Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS), Hyderabad
- National Institute of Science Communication and Information Resources (NISCAIR), New Delhi
- National HRD Network (Delhi Chapter), New Delhi
- Association of Management Development Institutions in South Asia (AMDISA)
- Indian Society for Training & Development (ISTD), New Delhi
- DELNET, New Delhi
- All India Management Association (AIMA), New Delhi
- Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India (ASSOCHAM), New Delhi
- FSM Features in the Asian Directory produced by the EMD, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- Management Libraries Network (MANLIBNET)
- BRICS Chamber of Commerce & Industry, New Delhi