- Recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC) under Special Assistance
- Ranked as 3 Palmes or as one of the Excellent business schools in India by Eduniversal Rankings 2012
- Effective Placement facility
- Experienced and qualified faculties
- State of art Infrastructure
Has a well Established Seperate Training and Placement cell
Rankings & Awards
- Ranked 17th as 3 Palmes or as one of the Excellent business schools in India by Eduniversal Rankings 2012
- Ranked #41 in Top 50 Business Schools in India by Economic Times
Separate Hostel for boys and girls.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Administrative Building and Lecture Halls
- The teaching area in the north-east, with the Central Library, Fine Arts Museum, and three-winged structure of the Gandhi Bhawan forming its core
- the sports complex
- Health centre
- Shopping centre
- Two seminar halls equipped with audio-visual aids and computers
- Library The A. C. Joshi library (Main Library) of Panjab University are among the best libraries in India. UBS also has an in-house library with more than 11,443 books and with a subscription to more than 152 Indian and international journals
- Auditorium UBS has air-conditioned auditorium. The Gandhi Bhawan has an auditorium too.
- Computing facilities UBS has state of the art computer laboratory with more than 50 terminals connected to high speed Internet connectivity through Computer Centre, Panjab University. Moreover, the campus is itself Wi-Fi enabled. The University is one of the 6 centers in India for super-computer facilities. It has a special centre of Technology Information Forecasting and Assessment Council (TIFAC), DSC, Govt. of India. More than 500 terminals on-campus have internet connection.
- Hostels 16 multi-storey hostels on campus - 8 for girls and 8 for boys. Girls can also stay in Working Women Hostel. Sports Hostel has been built for visiting sports teams. Besides two more hostels are also proposed to be constructed soon. UBS has Wi-Fi enabled residential facilities.
- State Bank of India,
- Canara Bank,
- Post and Telegraph Office,
- Public transport system,
- Open air theatre,
- Guest and faculty houses,
- Seminar complexes,
- Staff club,
- Several spacious lawns,
- Botanical and medicinal herbs gardens,
- Excellent playgrounds, a gymnasium and a swimming pool of international standards, and
- A day-care centre and a school for the employees children
- Prof. Meenakshi Malhotra Chairperson
- A. K. Vashisht
- Anupam Bawa
- B. B. Goyal
- Deepak Kapur
- Dinesh K. Gupta
- Karamjeet Singh
- Manoj K Sharma
- Meena Sharma
- Meenakshi Malhotra
- Parmjit Kaur
- Sanjay Kaushik
- Established as a Department of Commerce and Business Management of Panjab University in 1968.
- Re-christened in 1995, UBS offers management education with an integrative value system, which incorporates duty-bound work ethics, humane approach and scientific temper in its students.
- Management development, consultancy and research in all the areas of management are given high priority at the School.
- The school uses rigorous multifaceted pedagogy with an effective interface with the industry to translate the mission into action.
- The faculty of the UBS trained in India and abroad, has earned international recognition in the industry and academia.
- UBS has consistently been among the top Business Schools of India