- MoU's with various Major International Universities
- A strong network of nearly 1500 alumni throughout the world
- Provides Placements with some of the major brans in India and Abroad
- Industry - oriented interactive learning based on the Harvard Business School model
- Ranked amongst Top 50 B-schools of Excellence in India
- The Instirtute provides 100% placement assistance and personalised guidance
The Salary Stats are as follows:
- Highest salary offered for PGDM Marketing: Rs 800000
- Highest salary offered for PGDM HR: Rs 650000
- Highest salary offered for PGDM Finance: Rs 650000
Top Recruiting Companies
- AC Nielson
- IBM Daksh
- ADVENT INFOSOFT PVT. LTD.
- IBN Research
- ICICI Securities
- India Info line
- Ariston Capital Services Pvt. Ltd
- India Mart
- Arvind Mills
- India Times
- AXA Business Services
- Indian Express
- Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Co. Ltd
- Jaico Publications
- BAJAJ CAPITAL LTD.
- Just Dial
- Kirloskar Brothers
- Bayer Pharmaceutical
- Kotak Securities
- Berger Paint
- KPIT Cummins
- Bharat Forge
- Kuehne Nagel
- Bharti Airtel
- L & T Infotech
- BioEra Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd.
- Lafarge Cement
- Bisleri International
- Lexi Pvt. Ltd.
- BM Financial Advisor
- Magna Publishing company Ltd.
- BNK Capital Market
- Mahindra Finance
- BNY Mellon International Operations (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Matrix Cellular Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Chemtrol Engineering
- Mearsk Line
- CITI BANK
- Navis RX
- Colgate Pamolive
- Navneet Publication
- Colunbus IT
- NCL WINTECH INDIA LTD
- Comau India Pvt. Ltd.
- Cybage Software
- OK Foods Ltd.(Nigeria)
- Oracle Financial
- Oriental Rubbers
- Deutsche Bank
- OTIS -ISRC
- DNA India
- Donear Industries Ltd
- Paper Products Ltd.
- Drive India
- Premier Automobile
- Eaton Ltd.
- Reliance Communications
- EClerx Services Limited
- Sell Craft
- Electronica Mechatronic Systems (I) Pvt Ltd
- SKF India Ltd
- Spinco BioTech.
- Global Talent Track
- Supreme Industries
- Godrej & Boyce
- Tata Aig Life Insurance Co Ltd.
- Tech Mahindra
- HDFC Bank
- Thermax India
- Thomas International
- IBN Research
- IBM Daksh
- Transport Corporation of India Ltd.
- Universal Group
- Univesal Construction
- Varroc Group of Companies
- Vinsys IT Services (I) Pvt. Ltd.
and many more...
Rankings & Awards
- Ranked 39th among B-Schools of excellence by CSR-GHRDC B-School survey 2012
- Ranked amongst Top 50 B-schools of Excellence in India by CSR- GHRDC Survey 2013
- Consistently ranked 'A+' category by Business India survey
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
Located at Paud Road, Kothrud, MITSOB is situated in the prime area of Pune. It is spread across 65 acres of green land and caters to a over 1000 students.
- Classrooms: Equipped with state-of-the-art audio-video aids and LCDs. Most of the classrooms have a capacity of 100 students.
- Library: Collection of more than 11705 books on management, it subscribes for number of national and international journals/magazines along with Electronic online full text journals of EBSCO, CMIE. It is automated/computerized and also has collections of CD's audio/video cassettes, and projection system. Besides this, MIT-SOB students also have an access to MIT Library, World Peace Center Library and British Council Library.
- IT facility: Centrally air-conditioned computer laboratory with 180 Pentium IV dedicated workstations networked with two servers. It has two server loaded with various software like Oracle, Visual Studio, Advanced Java, Page Maker, Corel Draw, Linux which are accessible from all work stations. The campus is fully wi-fi enabled.
Events and Committees: Clubs: Business Club, IT Club, HR Club, Operation Club, Finance Club etc
- Indoor Sports Facilities
- Prof. (Gp Capt) D. P. Apte- B.E. (Mech), MBA (Mktg) , M.Sc. (D&S)., M.SC. (Aero) UK, PGDMM, PGDIM, AMAeSI
- Prof. (Col) N Ramgopal- B. Com, MPM, E.P.L.M. (IIM Calcutta), PGD HR & PM
- Prof. (Dr.) Anand Apte- B.E. (Mech) MPM . Ph.D.
- Prof. (Dr.) Mrs. Shailashree Haridas- B A (Eco.) MA (Eco.), PGDBM, MMM, Ph.D., EPLM-IIM Calcutta
and many more...
- Established in 2005
- Comes under MIT Group Of Institutions
- Has a vision of being in the forefront of providing cutting edge management education across the globe. With committed and competent faculty and strong industrial interface, MIT-SOB stays ahead in its endeavor to deliver knowledge to empower the leaders of tomorrow.
- The school focuses on extensive industrial interaction and global exposure. Since the year 2005, MITSOB has adopted the Case-study Learning Method, pioneered by Harvard Business School.
- It is a pioneer of corporate mentorship programme fosterning industrial tie-ups
- MIT School Of Management (MBA,MCA,MPM,MMM)
- Mitsom College (BBA,BBM-IB,BCA, MCA-Commerce)
International Tie - ups
- Alliance for U.S. India Business
- University of Cattolica