- 'A' Grade accreditation by NAAC
- UGC Recognized
- Established by the State Government
- International accreditation by ACBSP
- Ranked top by leading publications
- Provides scholarships to meritorious students
- International Tie - ups and Exchange Programs
- Provides Placement in some of the top notch companies
- Provides educational loans facility
- Good Past Placement Record
- Excellent placement opportunities for its students and a good number of Amity alumni's are working in top organizations across the world.
- More than 5000 students have got on-campus placements and rest was placed before graduating during 2013-14
Placement activity is divided into three parts:
- Pre-Placement talks
- Summer Internship
- Final Placement
Top Recruiting Companies
- ABN Amro
- Adobe Systems
- Americian Express
- Amway India
- Apollo Tyres
- Aviva Life
- DSP Merril Lynch
- Ernst & Young
- ESPN Sports
- Essar RPG
- FCB Ulka
- Fedders Lloyd
- Frito-Lay India
- GE Capital
- GE Countrywide
- Gillette India
- Hindustan Times
- Holiday Inn
- Honda Motors
and many more......
Rankings & Awards
- Ranked 5th (Without IIMs) and 11th (Including IIMs) in top B-School of India by Times Business School Survey (Times of India) February, 2013
- Ranked 6th for Marketing & Sales by Leading Corporate Recruiters in Economic Times Ranking (April 2011) survey
- Ranked 9th in top B-School in India by Business Today Magazine, categorical ranking as 7th in Recruiters and 10th in MBA Aspirants, 2009
- In 2011, the school was ranked 44 by Outlook magazine in the ranking of best B-schools in India
- ABS offers separate hostel facilities for both boys and girls within the University campus.
- Air-conditioned residential apartment suites consist of 4 single rooms with an attached bathroom
- Sitting lounge equipped with sofa
- Cable TV
- Normal non-A/C hostel rooms are also available
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Spacious, amphitheatre style & air-conditioned classrooms
- State-of-the-art Auditoriums with a combined seating capacity of over 3,500
- Syndicate rooms to enhance team skills through exercises like brain-storming sessions, group discussions, role-plays etc
- Well stocked library with over 1.25 lakh books & 17,000 online journals
- Sports facilities which include:
- Olympic size swimming pool
- 20 lane shooting range
- Horse riding academy
- Tennis courts
- Basket ball courts
- Badminton courts
- Squash courts
- Volleyball courts
- Cricket ground
- Football ground
- Departmental Store
- Bank & ATM
- On-Campus Teksons Bookshop
- Personal Care
- Medical facilities
- Supriti Agarwal- Ph.D., MSc. & M.B.A.
- Shweta Awasthi- MBA (HR)
- Teena Bagga- MBA (IT) Microsoft and Java certified
- Ramesh Bagla- M A. (Eco), PGDBA
- Swarna Bakshi- MBA( Mkt) UGC Net qualified
and many more...
- The institution was established in 1999 by the Ritnand Balved Education Foundation
- It is part of Amity University.
- One of the renowned names for management education was established with the aim to impart quality and value based management education to students.
- Aims at turning individuals as professionals with best human values and entrepreneurial skills.
- It is a private business school in India offering management programs at graduate, post graduate and doctoral levels.
- Eligibility - Students securing 93% aggregate and above ((excluding Physical Education/ Fine Arts / Performing Arts / vocational / non written subjects) in CBSE/ ICSE Board of Class XII and 80% in Graduation , Class of 2013 (Subject to change with every academic Year).
- Eligibility - Students securing 88% aggregate and above (excluding Physical Education/ Fine Arts / Performing Arts / vocational / non written subjects) in CBSE/ ICSE Board of Class XII and 75% in Graduation, Class of 2013 (Subject to change with every academic Year).