- 100% case based learning
- Huge alumni base working in more than 600 companies in India and abroad
- Excellent placement record since inception
- Academic partnership with leading universities and B schools across the globe
- Well-trained and dedicated faculty
- State of the art infrastructure
Career Management Center (CMC): IBS Mumbai has its own Career Management Center, which operates under the overall guidance of a coordinator who heads a team of managers and executives, to work towards better placements every year, at the campuses.
IBS Class of 2012 has been placed in Banking and Financial Services, FMCG, Technology as well as in Media, Research and Infrastructure spaces.
|Placements Class of 2013 || |
|Students (Nos.) ||524 |
|Placements || |
|On Campus ||95% |
|Off Campus ||5% |
|Average Salary ||6.02 |
|Highest Salary || |
|National ||9.53 |
|International ||12.00 |
Top Recruiting Companies
Top recruiters include:
- Ernst & Young
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Hewlett Packard
- JP Morgan
- Matrix Cellular
- Wipro Technologies
- Reliance Mutual Fund
and many more..
Rankings & Awards
IBS Mumbai has been consistently ranked among the top B-schools in India, in the annual B-School surveys every year. Some of them worth mentioning are:
- Ranked #20 by Business Today
- Rankes "A++" by Business India
- Ranked "A4" by Business Standard
- 6th among Top B-Schools and Ranked 3rd in West Zone - Silicon India
- 6th among emerging B-Schools of Super Excellence - CSR-GHRDC
- 7th among Top B-Schools in West Zone - Careers 360
IBS Mumbai distinguishes itself by the quality of leader it produces. Ranked among the top 5 Business Schools in western region, IBS Mumbai was established in 1995 to promote quality management education, research, training and consulting.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
IBS Mumbai has an 80,000 sq.ft. campus with the following facilities:
- A library with an extensive collection of over 28,000 books, 13 International and 92 National journals and magazines and more than 2,000 CDs. It subscribes to 8 major online databases.
- 15 class rooms on two floors,
- 225 seater auditorium,
- separate common rooms for boys and girls
- a gym and
- Three syndicate rooms for student faculty interaction.
- Two large conference rooms and foyer.
- Prof. Hemant Purandare BE Civil, MMM
- Prof. Sarika Rachuri MA, M Phil (Economics)
- Dr. Anil Mahajan M.Com, FCA, Ph.D
- Prof. Arul Lawrence B.E, MBA
and many more....
- IBS Mumbai offers high-quality programs in different areas of management to a cross-section of students, executives and professionals from across India
- Highly reputed for its innovative programme design and delivery, quality courseware, personalized instruction, excellent industry interface, research, consultancy and publications
- The school also offers one of the best infrastructural facilities attracting the best recruiters
- IBS Mumbai provides a very congenial environment to all our students to focus on self development through studies and extra and co-curricular activities