- Diploma awarded by the University Of London, with London School of Economics as the lead College
- Opportunity to apply into Masters Degree programmes at reputed universities across the globe
- International internship with Morgan Stanley, UBS and Barclay's in London and New York
- Excellent placement opportunities in India
- ISBF offers off-campus accommodation facility recommended by the college to all first year outstation students who apply during the admissions cycle on a first-cum-first-serve basis.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Large, spacious and well-stocked library maintained with an automated library management system
- Hi-tech Computer labs equipped with server based systems and have high speed Internet connectivity
- Spacious lecture theatres equipped with state of the art audio visual systems
- Spacious seminar halls
- Well-designed cafeteria equipped with an audio entertainment system
- Dr. G. L Tayal Dean Academics
- Dr. H.O. Verma Head Academics
- Chiraag Mehta Assistant Professor of Economics
- Meghna Aggarwal Assistant Professor of Economics
- Vandana Munjal Asst. Professor of Management
- Amit Singhal Assistant Professor of Accounting & Finance
and many more...
- Established in 2006
- ISBF is an Affiliate Centre of The University of London & offers undergraduate (honors) degree programmes & postgraduate diploma programmes from the University of London (UoL) with academic direction from London School of Economics & Political Science (LSE).
- It's a matter of great prestige that ISBF is one of the select few institutions worldwide that has been given the "Affiliate Centre" status by the University of London. This means that the infrastructure, faculty and capabilities at ISBF have been assessed by the quality assurance team of UoL and LSE and found to be of the highest standards.
ISBF has also attained an ISO 9001 Certification as its commitment to the highest quality standards.
- Committed to impart world-class quality education
- Established with the vision of imparting management education with a global perspective, relevant to local needs
- Offers undergraduate (honors) degree & PG Diploma programmes from the University of London (UOL) with academic direction from London School of Economics & Political Science (LSE)
- Is one of the select few institutions worldwide that has been given the Affiliate Centre status by the University of London
- Provide a conductive learning environment with world class facilities
- Campus is centrally air-conditioned, Wi-Fi networked, with full power back-up and secure access
ISBF is already a well-established Affiliate Centre of the University of London International Programmes with academic direction from the London School of Economics offering prestigious Undergraduate degrees in Economics, Management & Business and also Diploma for Graduates.
ISBF has a dedicated Career Services Division (CSD) which works as an interface to build collaborative relationships between our highly talented pool of students, alumni and employers across the world.
- CSD provides a wide range of activities to assist students with their career planning and skill acquisition apart from organising placements, internships and live projects.
- CSD facilitate the Summer Internship for the student which gives them an opportunity to bridge the gap between the classroom theory and corporate world practice.
- CSD help students explore options through personal counselling and support, alumni mentoring and networking opportunities.
In this changing economic scenario no one has lifetime employment but ISBF Career Services Division will provide lifetime employability by enhancing skills required for stability and growth.
Top Recruiting Companies
- Capital IQ
- GRAIL RESEARCH
- TATA Indicom
- ICICI Lombard
- CITI Bank
and many more....