- Deemed University
- An Autonomous Institution of Ministry of HRD, Government of India
- Ragging free university
- Experienced faculty
- World class infrastructure
School of Planning and Architecture (SPA) New Delhi provides placement services to its students.
School of Planning and Architecture provides separate hostel for boys and girls.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
SPA has a huge campus and offers following facilities to students:
- Well equipped Library:
- SPACE Journal
- Conservation Materials Laboratory (CML)
- The National Resource Institution (NRI)
- Workshop and Materials Testing Laboratory
- Documentation and Publications Unit
- The Audio Visual Unit
Our top faculty includes:
- Director - Prof. Ranjit Mitra
- Dean of Studies - Prof. Kavas Kapadia
- Registrar - Dr. D.R. Bains
- Controller of Examination - Prof. (Dr.) Vinay Maitri
- Deputy Registrar - O.P.Verma
- Assistant Registrar - N.K. Sharma
- Administrative Officer - Sukh Varsha
- School of Planning and Architecture (SPA) New Delhi was established in the year 1941 which offers Bachelor's, Master's as well as Doctoral programmes in various domains.
- School is a specialized University, which exclusively provides training at various levels, in different aspects of human habitat and environment.
- They offers planning, architecture and design courses both at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
- In 1979, the Government of India, through the then Ministry of Education and Culture, conferred on the School of Planning and Architecture the status of "Deemed to be a University".