Zakir Hussain College of Engineering and Technology?(ZHCET) acts as one of the leading protagonists functioning under the wings of Aligarh Muslim University?(AMU), UP, were incepted on 21 November 1938. Christened after a notable alumnus of college, Zakir Hussain,?President of India?(1967?69), it has maintained a reputed background and offer lowest course fees so as to provide education for all class and caste. Various courses at UG, PG & Research level are proposed under the academic departments such as Architecture, Petroleum Studies and Engineering (Civil, Chemical, Computer, Electrical, and Electronics & Mechanical).
ZHCET offers placement opportunities to its students and the other activities includes arranging interviews by various Government Departments and Companies of National and International repute.
No. of offers made to students:
Top Recruiting Companies
- L & T
- Accenture Services
- Sasken Communications Limited
- Sterlite Industries
- Secure Meters
- Energy Infratech Pvt. Ltd.
- Lurgi India Limited
- Ansal API
and many more....
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Library with wide collection of books
- Computer centre
- R&D cell
- lush green campus
- M.QASIM RAFIQ-Ph.D
- Dr.Prabhat Kumar-Ph.D
- Ahtisham A.Nizami-Ph.D
- Zakir Hussain College of Engineering and Technology established in 1938, A well known engineering college based in Aligarh.
- It aims at imparting quality knowledege and technological skills to its students in science and engineering technology.
- The institute was named after a great scholr of AMU and the former President of India, Dr. Zakir Hussain.
- It provides its students with modern educational facilities while retaining traditional values,as well as using its strong industrial contacts to shape young,talented individuals who can compete in the global arena.