- AICTE Approved
- Accredited by NBA (MHRD), & ACBSP (USA)
- Ranked amongst top B-schools in India
- Excellent placements
- Professional learning environment supported by corporate interactions and faculty with industry and academic experience
- Well placed and active alumni network
ASM provides excellent placement services to its students
Current placement package (2013-15) about Rs. 5 lacs, highest package 12 lacs in recent years, and 9.5 lacs in last batch 2012-14.
Top Recruiting Companies
- American Express
- Capital IQ
- Capital Via
- HT Digital
- Johnson & Johnson
- Reliance Broadcast
- Times Group and many more....
Rankings & Awards
- ASM is amongst the top private B-schools of the country (Business India, Outlook & CSR-2013/14)
- A++ Rating from Business India in 2011.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Class Room
- TV Studio/Video
- Auditorium/Conference Halls
- Lecture Rooms
- Dr. Alok Saklani-M.com., Ph.D.
- Kamal Kishore-M.B.A., LL.B., CAIIB, PGDPM, AsDBM
- Dr. Etinder Pal Singh-MBA, PhD
- Amit Sareen-MBA (FMS, Delhi University) and B.E. (E&C) from I.I.T. Roorkee and many more.....
- Established in 1993 by the Apeejay Education Society, ASM strives to develop competent and relevant manpower for the 21st century needs of trade, business, and industry
- The sprawling Apeejay Campus at Dwarka is probably a true reflection of what an A++ rated institute should look like.
- From young smart students exchanging notes on their laptops to aspiring managers debating on critical issues at the institute`s state-of-the-art auditorium; the Apeejay School of Management (ASM) has been providing world-class management education for more than two decades
The School has a large international research database (Prowess & EBESCO), corporate data, and statistical software. ASM has strategic MoUs with many international institutions and universities to extend a global exposure to its students and faculty. It has academic collaborations with the University of Philadelphia, USA; E. M. Normandie-Normandy Business School, France, Global College Group, Nepal, etc.