- Innovative LEAP (Learn Engage Act Practice) approach gives students oppotunities to act like a manager in real-time projects
- India's first MBA with a focus in Forensic Accounting
- Curriculum design and academic support from IBM, KPMG, Siemens, The Hero Group, and Imperial College London
- Fully residential, holistic learning and opportunities to cross pollinate ideas
- Focus on social entrepreneurship through our community outreach program, SANKALP
- School of Management, BMU is a member of renowned associations including AIMA, AIMS, EFMD and AACSB
- Placement Cell (PC) will work with the students to ensure that you receive the best support, advice, and guidance for building a career.
- The PC will help identify one's skills and strengths, refine your resume, set up mock interviews, and review the career strategy.
- Further, Hero Groups extensive industry linkages could assist one in opening the door to a future career. Since the campus is located at the epicenter of Indias industrial, financial and corporate heartland, the location will be advantageous to the job search.
- BML Munjal University (BMU) is a new fully-residential university which aims to integrate innovation and entrepreneurship with education.
- Engaged in creating, preserving and imparting internationally-benchmarked knowledge and skills to a diverse community of students from across the world.
- Creates an empowered teaching-learning environment for transforming students into well-rounded, industry-ready individuals.
- The University will be launched in two phases - The School of Engineering & Technology and School of Management will be established in Phase I in 2014.
- Four additional schools are proposed to be added in Phase II:
-School of Liberal Arts
-School of Art, Architecture & Design
-School of Natural Sciences
-School of Law
- The campus is located in Sidhrawali (near Manesar), District Gurgaon, Haryana on the Delhi-Jaipur highway, about 50 kms from the Delhi International Airport.