- Regular industrial visits
- Industry based projects
- State-of-the art infrastructure
- Value added training modules
- Highly qualified faculty
- Placement assistance
Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management and Engineering provides placement assistance to its students.
Highest Domestic Package : 12 Lakhs per annum
Average Package (Domestic) : 4.4 Lakhs per annum
Top Recruiting Companies
Some of the top recruiting companies are:
- Oracle Financial Services Software Pvt Ltd.
- Ajmera City Scapes
- Ibruk Consulting
- Capital IQ
- iGate Patni
- Play Games24x7 Pvt. Ltd.
- Teach For India
- Wave Infotech
Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management and Engineering provides separate hostel facilities with well furnished rooms and all the basic facilities.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management and Engineering provides following facilities:
- Science lab
- Electronics and Telecommunication lab
- Chemical, Mechanical and Civil Engineering lab
- Audio Interactive language lab
- Well equipped Classrooms
- Well stocked library
- Dr. Sharad Y. Mhaiskar - Dean - MPSTME
- Dr. Satishkumar Modh - Professor & Associate Dean (MBA Tech Prog.)
- Dr. Vijay T. Raisinghani - Associate Dean & Professor & HOD
- Mr. A C Mehta - Associate Prof. & Chairperson (Operations)
- Mr. R.C. Agarwal - Associate Professor & Chairperson Technology Management
- Dr. Anant Jhaveri - Professor & HOD
- Dr. Dhirendra Mishra - Associate Professor & Head of Dept.
- Dr.Vaishali Kulkarni - Associate Professor & Head of Dept.
- Mr. Prasad Gharat - Assistant Professor & I/C Head of Dept.
and many more..
- Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management and Engineering (MPSTME) was established in the year 2006
- It offers wide range of undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs
- MPSTME is equipped with all the latest facilities for development of students
- It also focuses on social responsibility towards society and various events are conducted by students to fulfill the need of the society
Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management and Engineering has international linkages for students and faculty exchange programs with the following institutions:
- University of Houston, College of Engineering, USA
- Hanze University, Netherlands
- Grenoble Ecole de Management, France
- Technophilia & iCarnegie Inc., Pittsburgh, USA
- Ingolstabt University of Applied Sciences, Germany
- SAP Universities alliance program, Germany