- Affiliated to amity university.
- Approved by UGC.
- 100% Placements record.
- Offers scholarship programmes.
- Industry oriented teaching.
- State-of-the-art infrastructure with world class facilities.
Amity has a separate and dynamic placement cell which organizes-
- Guest Lectures
- Seminars & Conferences
- Industry Visits
- Lectures by International Gurus
- Personality development programme
- On campus interviews
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview Rooms.
- Online test process.
- Pick-up and drop from airport.
Top Recruiting Companies
Following are the top recruiting companies-
- ABN Amro
- HCL Group
- HDFC Bank Ltd.
- Adobe Systems
- American Express
- Hewlett Packard
- Philips India Limited
- Apollo Tyres Ltd.
- Pepsi Co.
- Hindustan Times
- Bajaj Allianz
- ICICI Bank
- Blue Star
- Samsung India Ltd.
- British Airways
- Taj Hotel
- ESPN Sports
- Ernst & Young
- TVS Motors
- Microsoft India
- Mercedes Benz
- HCL Comnet
Rankings & Awards
- ASET has been ranked No.4 in North India by Times of India (Education Times).
- Amity University Ranked No. 1 by Times of India.
- Amity Institute of Biotechnology Ranked No. 1 by Biospectrum.
- Amity Institute of Telecom Technology Ranked amongst top 5 by Outlook.
Amity has separate hostel for both boys and girls with the following facilities-
- Tight security
- Air-conditioned residential apartment
- Laundry service
- Common room
- Indoor game courts
- Internet connectivity
- STD facility
- Medical aid
- Bank and ATM
: Noida Campus: Rs. 65,000/- (Non AC) per annum, Rs. 1,30,000/- (AC) per annum and one time Refundable Security Deposit of Rs. 10,000/- has to be paid at the time of admission
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
Amity has world class infrastructure and offers following facilities-
- Well stocked library
- Well equipped labs
- Outdoor game courts
- Centrally air-conditioned classrooms
- Wi-fi connectivity
- Syndicate Rooms for cultivating team spirit
Following is the top faculty-
- Dr. Balvinder Shukla
- Dr. Ravi Prakash
- Dr. K. M. Soni
- Prof. A K Jairath
- Prof. Kaiser Singh
- Amity School of Engineering and Technology (ASET) is a department of Amity University which is recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC).
- Established in 2003.
- ASET focal point is to impart quality technical education to the student and lays special emphasis on Industry oriented teaching with world class infrastructure facilities.
- ASET has been ranked 4th in North India by TOI for its world class educational curriculum.
Amity provides scholarships to the meritorius students.
Scholarships for Programmes after 10+2
Eligibility - 93% aggregate and above (excluding Physical Education/ Fine Arts / Performing Arts / vocational / non written subjects) in CBSE or ICSE Board of Class XII, 2014.
Eligibility - 88% aggregate and above (excluding Physical Education/ Fine Arts / Performing Arts / vocational / non written subjects) in CBSE or ICSE Board of Class XII, 2014.
Scholarships for Programmes after Graduation
Eligibility - Students securing 93% aggregate and above ((excluding Physical Education/ Fine Arts / Performing Arts / vocational / non written subjects) in CBSE/ ICSE Board of Class XII and 80% in Graduation.
Eligibility - Students securing 88% aggregate and above (excluding Physical Education/ Fine Arts / Performing Arts / vocational / non written subjects) in CBSE/ ICSE Board of Class XII and 75% in Graduation.