- Affiliated to Guru Jambheshwar University and Middlesex University
- Industry-relevant curriculum
- 100% placement assistance
- Strong alumni network
- Best Placements in the industry
- Highly experienced faculty from Industry and Academia
- Live exposure to 24*7 News Channel with Jain TV
- Modern infrastructure including state of art studios, virtual sets etc.
- Campus placement is undertaken by inviting organizations from different sectors to place all the students at various positions.
- Placement support is provided in accordance to industry, function and area. NBA's placement cell works towards the development of the students.
- Its continuous efforts have led students to be placed in top companies for internships & Final Placements.
- 100% placement assistance
- Pre-placement sessions to give students a glimpse of the industry
- Personality development sessions
- Summer internships and training
Top Recruiting Companies
- Aaj Tak
- Balaji Telefilms
- Times Now
- The kashmir Monitor
- News 24
- Red FM 93.5
- Times of India
- Rajya Sabha,
- Dainik Jagran
- Zoom TV
- Zee News
- Sahara Samay
- ABP News
- Oxford University Press
- Perfect Relations
- Navbharat Times
- India TV
- IBN 7
- Grey Matters PR
- Indian News Communications Ltd.
- Rashtriya Khabar
- Hindustan Times
- Essel Shyam
- Focus TV
Rankings & Awards
- Awarded for Best curriculum in Mass Communication by Indys
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
NBA is equipped with ultra-modern and state-of-the-art facilities that provide its students practical training in various branches of communication.
The facilities include:
- Live Studio linked to Teleport
- In-house Radio Studio
- Fully equipped Production Control Room & Master Control Room
- Fully functional uplink and downlink set-up
- Edit system: Linear and Non Linear, Avid Premier Adobe, Final cut pro etc
- Apple Editing Machines, Edit Bay, etc
- Fully functional state of art graphics and animation system
- Multi format ENG cameras, PD 170 etc
- Lights: Cool lights, Baby lights, Multi 10 etc
- Outdoor Broadcasting vans and DSNG
- Multi-cam set-up with multi Studio floors using both virtual and real backgrounds
- Mr. Bharat Jarolia 20 years of Experience with Channels like Voice of India, CNEB, IBM7, Aaj Tak, Doordarshan, Akashvani
- Ms. Aparna Kala 20+ years of experience with Aaj Tak, IBN7, Channel 7, ABP News
- Mr. Simrat Gulati 20+ years of experience with Lintas, Hindustan Times, The Hindu,TOI
- Mr. Vinod Agrahari 8 years of Experience with Zee News as Principal Correspondent, Sahara Samay National News Channel, Punjab Kesari and Dainik Jagran.
- Fired by the desire to embody the Spirit of Democratic Equality in Education, NBA School of Mass Communication was established in the heart of the city of Delhi. Established in 2002
- NBA School of Mass Communication prepares students for an exciting career in the challenging field of media.
- Unique features of this nationally recognized school include an award-winning curriculum, an exceptional faculty, rigorous emphasis on personal development, special emphasis on building the moral fiber, unsurpassed hands-on experience, live TV exposure
- Exceptional state-of-the-art infrastructure with special focus on ethics and responsibility in 21st century media practices. Here students get exposed to a complete Multimedia environment to sharpen their skills.