Vivekananda College of Empowerment saw its incorporation in 1997, with a strong message in mind of delivering innovative and logical business practices and producing marveled business partners and managers who would apply their theoretical knowledge into the industrial stream. The college works extensively on the assertion of management profile, and offers both undergraduate and post graduate courses like MBA, BBA & B.Sc. in Mass Comm., Advertisement & Journalism and other professional courses as well.
- Separate hostel facility for both boys and girls is available
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Seminar hall
- Computer centre
and much more..
- Mr. Emon Mukherjee - B.Tech
- Mr. Shyama Prasad Banerjee - Ex- Safety Inspector
- Ms. Rhea Roy - MBA
- Jhilam Mukherjee - Pursuing M.Tech, MCA
and many more...
- Vivekananda College of Empowerment was established in 1997.
- Vision is to be a practical and innovative Business School and to develop effective business managers with knowledge, creativity, vision, and commitment to the society.
- Mission is actively engage in strategic partnership between students, faculty, business leaders, managers and practitioners, in both private and public sectors.
- The institute provides ongoing support to the students throughout their course and their progress is scientifically audited for appropriate action.