Shanti Business School is a well-known B-school that has a very highly qualified faculty that comprises of teachers and members of renowned institutions like MICA, IIM, S.P JAIN etc. along with this super-strong faculty, this college also has an award winning infrastructure. This college been established in the year 2010 but has gained reputation of providing the best placements to its students. The college also has a 100% placement record with fascinating packages being offered to the students. The college is located in Shela, Ahmedabad.
- Stipends range: Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 62,500 INR
- SBS has been consistent in having 100% placements since its inception which included 1065 job openings in 108 companies for PGDM batch 2010-12 and 1132 Job openings in 133 companies for PGDM batch 2011-13 with stipends ranging from Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 62,500 per month.
- Industries from domains like FMCG, Banking & Finance, Business Analytics, Consultancies, IT, Pharma, Media Houses, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Retails, Automobiles etc. come to SBS to source their manpower from. Powerful Multinational Corporations like Coca Cola, Vodafone, Tata Consultancy Services, Future Group, SNL Financial, Reliance Communications and many more have been regular visitors to SBS for placements. In fact, certain industry majors like Millward Brown, WaterHealth, Minotti, Uninor, OOD Life, etc exclusively recruit from SBS for their Gujarat staffing.
Top Recruiting Companies
Some of the top recruting companies are as follows:
- AC Nielsen
- Tata Consultancy Services
- XL Dynamics
- Millward Brown
- Future Group
- Career Mosaic
- Inrhythm Solutions
- Parle Agro
- Times Group
- Khimji Ramdas
- Landmark Group
Rankings & Awards
Rank No. 17 (Top Indian B-School Survey By North East Sun Magazine, Oct 13)
Rank No. 17 (Top Indian B-School Survey By Business Barons Magazine, Oct 13)
Rank No. 1 (Top Emerging B-School By Silicon India Magazine, March 13)
Best Infrastructure Award- Inside Outside Magazine
Innovation In Learning- Indian Education Congress
Shiksha Bharati Award-Indian Achievers' Forum
Best Innovation-World Education Summit- Citation Signed by Chairman. AICTE
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
The campus of Shanti Business School spreads over 5,00,000 sq. ft of lush green lawn under a crimson West Ahmedabad sky. This aesthetically designed, state-of-the-art SBS campus is awarded by Inside Outside magazine as Most Appropriate Architecture for its design and use of space. The magazine has particularly mentioned the staircase as the nerve centre for transition and interaction in the building and the use of space which gives the feel of openness. The picturesque setting of the overall infrastructure offers space, tranquility and peace of mind stimulating people to pursue a path of excellence, setting up a perfect educational environment for students.
The various facilities available at SBS for its students are as follows:
- Classrooms ( 24,36,60 or 120 seater)
- Resource and Book Bay (Library and Online Journals)
- IT Lab
- Hostel For Boys and Girls
- Playgrounds for Volleyball, Cricket, Football, Badminton, and other sports facilities also available including Gym
Founding Member, MICA, Former Executive Director, Mudra Communication Ltd. Former President, IIMA Alumni Association, Former Director, Goa Institute of Management
Former Director, NIA, Former Professor, IIM, Lead Facilitator, World Bank. Consultant, IMF, Asian Development Bank, Consultant, International Public Health Forum
Former Head, IBS, Former V.P., HRD Network Former Chairman, Institute of Management Consultants of India
Former Acting Dean, NID, University of London , University at Buffalo, USA
Former Faculty, MICA, Former Faculty, S.P. Jain Institute of Management Former Faculty, IRMA, Former Faculty, CEPT, Former Faculty, University of Illinois, USA
Former Faculty, MICA, Alumni, IIT, IIM, Recipient of Best Professor in Marketing Management by CMO Asia Awards for Excellence in Branding & Marketing at Singapore
Member - Rural Marketing Association of India Author Cooperative Sugar Industry of India - A Managerial Perspective
Research Program Coordinator Generated & Guided Management Resource Program(MRP)
Former HOD, OB & HR, BK School of Management Ford Foundation Scholar Advanced Graduate Work Turfts Unversity, USA.
Decision Sciences, IIT, Formerly with TATA Motors Limited,Research in the Area of Information Technology and Business Strategy Alignment with CEPT
B.E., L.D. College of Engineering, MBA with Specialisation in Treasury & Foreign Exchange, Formerly with HDFC Bank & Canon Capital & Finance Ltd.
MBA and PGDBM, 11 years of experience in corporate organizations and in academics
PGDM (Finance), Formerly with Citigroup Teaching and Research for over 5 years
M.B.A. (Human Resource Management), M.Sc. (Plant Physiology/Biotechnology), G.B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology, Pantnagar, B.Sc., H.N.B. Garhwal University, Dehradun
- Shanti Business School (SBS), Ahmedabad has been playing a significant role in providing competent and skilled manpower in the area of business management to the country.
- Within a short period of time SBS has established itself as an institute of repute.
- SBS has been set up by The Chiripal Charitable Trust to bring about the much needed changes in management education today.
- In most cases, business management education has primarily focused on putting 'MBA' tag to people with little emphasis on developing real managerial skills to make the graduates employable.
- At SBS, celebrating change is a way of life. SBS offers an evolving curriculum that matches the rapidly changing recruiting norms of the industry. SBS curriculum connects interests and coursework.
- The flexibility of the curriculum allows participants to tailor their education to their particular interests in the international arena and encourages them to explore those interests from new perspectives.
- SBS allows you to regularly interact with diverse disciplines that shape the leader in you