RICS School of Built Environment, Amity University came into existence in the year 2013 and it has achieved the status of a top B-school that provides education in the field of real estate management and infrastructure management. The degrees offered by this college are of bachelor?s, master?s and research levels. The courses offered here are BBA (in construction management and real estate and urban infrastructure), MBA (in infrastructure management, real estate and urban infrastructure etc.) and PHD. The placements and packages offered are also attractive. Top companies from construction, banking and finance, developers etc. recruit from this college. The college is located in Noida.
- Over 200+ top companies have committed to hiring from RICS SBE for placements and internships.First batch of 80 students will be passing out in 2015
- Nearly 63 leading firms in real estate & construction evaluated our students for internships and 100% of our first MBA batch was absorbed by 32 firms
Top Recruiting Companies
CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTING & CONSULTING FIRMS
- Afcons Infrastructure
- Ahluwalia Contracts
- Currie & Brown
- Davis Langdon KPK (AECOM)
- Duet India Projects
- GEM Engserv
- Howe India
- Langdon &Seah Consulting
- Larsen & Toubro
- ShapoorjiPallonji Engineering & Construction
- Simplex Infra
- Sweett Group
- Turner & Townsend
- ATS Infrastructure
- Assetz Property Group
- DLF Ltd.
- Emaar MGF
- Embassy Property Developments
- Hirco Developments (Hiranandani Company)
- Civitech Ltd.
- Hinduja Group
- Alpha G. Corp.
- Bharti Realty Ltd
- Bayaweaver Limited
- Inno Group
- Kalpatru Ltd
- Kumar Urban Development Ltd. (KUL)
- K Raheja Corp
- Lodha Group
- Mantri Developers
- Mahindra Life Spaces
- Navin Housing
- Raheja Universal
- Raheja Developers
- SRS Real Infrastructure Ltd.
- Silverline Realty
- Sobha Developers
- Tata Housing Dvelopment Company
- Tata Realty & Infrastructure
- Unnati Fortune Group
- Unitech Ltd
BANKS & FINANCIAL SERVICES
- ASK Investment Managers
- Kotak Realty Fund
- Paracor Capital Advisors
- Milestone Capital Advisors
- Reliance Home Finance
- Red Fort Capital
- Infrastructure Development Finance Company (IDFC)
- Sun Area Real Estate
- Birla Sunlife
- HDFC Fund / HDFC Realty
- Infinite India Investment Management
- Viridian Capital
- Brookfield Financial
- Cushman & Wakefield
- Knight Frank
- Colliers International
- Vestian Global
- Jones Lang LaSalle
- Finlace Consulting
- ICS Group
PROFESSIONAL SERVICES, CONSULTING & ADVISORY FIRMS & CORPORATE OCCUPIERS
- American Appraisal
- Acore Consulting
- Space Matrix
- Paharpur Business Centre
- BOP Private Ltd.
- Century 21 Properties
- KantiKaramsy& Co
- Grant Thornton
- HVS Global Hospitality Services
- EmerCorp Capital Advisors
- Propcare - Mantri Developers
The institute has a Hostel facility in place. At the university, students come from across the country to live in the campus residences which includes -
- Separate facilities for boys and girls
- Caring wardens and a tight security
- Internet access
- STD facilities
- Common rooms fully equipped with TV, indoor games and other recreation facilities
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Classrooms & Auditorium - The spacious, amphitheatre style classrooms at the university with seating capacity of 3500 people
- Computing facilities - over 4,000 PCs are interconnected to the internet through broadband connection.
- Laboratories - over 300 state-of-the-art labs that allow the students to experiment and bring to practice what they have learnt in theory.
- Centralized library - with over 1,25,000 books in total, periodicals, references, national and international journals, CD-ROMs covering all aspects of academic studies and research material.
- Accomodation - Separate facilities for boys and girls with caring wardens, tight security, internet access with STD facilities
- Cafeteria - Campus courtyard boasts of general utility stores and eateries including a departmental store to fulfil daily use needs
- 24x7 medical care at the on-campus clinic
- Prof K.T. Ravindran FRICS-Dean Emeritus, RICS School of Built Environment
- Prof. Anil Sawhney PhD FRICS-Associate Dean and Director, School of Construction
- Prof. Piyush Tiwari MRICS-Associate Dean and Director, School of Real Estate, RICS SBE and Head - Property, Faculty of Architecture, Building and Planning, University of Melbourne
- RICS School of Built Environment, Amity University is a modern world class institution which delivers specialized undergraduate and post graduate education to aspiring professionals in built environment and also serves as a hub for research & development of technical expertise.
- Set up in early 2013, the School is an industry led initiative aimed at shaping young talent as employment ready built environment professionals.It is supported by leading real estate, construction and infrastructure firms, as well as the Ministry of Urban Development, Government of India. The School is a joint initiative of RICS and Amity University and is located at Amity University's Noida campus in India.
- RICS is the global professional body with presence in 140+ countries and 150 year history, working in public interest in the real estate, construction and infrastructure sector, offers globally accepted chartered qualification (like CA, CFA) for built environment, represented by the designation MRICS (Member of RICS); Also an accrediting body with 600+ accredited courses across the world
- These RICS accredited degrees - the first time in India - are also your passport for a global career. (RICS is a global professional body with presence in 140+ countries and Amity University is India's leading research & innovation driven University.)
- These specialized degrees are a gateway to the highly paid careers in fast growing built environment sector (real estate, construction & Infrastructure) that is set to become 3rd largest in world by 2020.
- International exposure - Option to study one semester at University of Salford, UK and travel to 6 Asian countries.
- Specialized professionals are in high demand in the sector -Over 200+ top companies have committed to hiring from RICS SBE for placements and internships.