International School of Business & Media, Mulshi is a business school that has made a mark in the field of management education. This college provides a post graduate diploma in management which is a two year long full-time course. Students are also given choice to specialise in fields like finance, marketing and human resource management. This college is famous for the high and attractive packages that the students are offered at the time of placements. Hostel facilities are provided for both boys and girls. Bank, library, classrooms, conference halls, postal service etc. are the facilities that are provided here.
- Student driven dedicated placement cell
- Centralised placement programme that positions you with high quality MNCs and top Indian Companies for your job & career,
- The Institute has maintained a record of 100% placement, standard profile offered by top Companies.
- Highest salary offered is 18 Lacs & Average package is 6.5 Lacs in 2012-14 batch.
- ISB&M takes your career needs seriously and demands uncompromising approach to learning and development
Top Recruiting Companies
RECRUITERS TILL DATE (Batch 2013-15)
Completed Recruitment :6 Lacs -13 Lacs(CTC)
- Bajaj Fisserv
- ITC Infotech
- Tata Technologies
- Asian Paints
- Armstrong Advisors
- Ikya Global Capital
- Atlas Copco
- Eicher Motors
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Sany Heavy Industries
- Asian Paints
- Frost & Sullivan
- Tata Motors
- bajaj Allianz
- Future First
- Mercedes Benz
- Bajaj Finserv
- Mahindra Automotive
- Trident Group of Hotels
- Bausch & Lomb
- Honeywell Technologies
- Marvell Technologies
- Tata Elexi
- Capital IQ
- Honeywell Automation
- Otis Elevators
- Dun & Bradstreet
- ICICI Pru Amc
- Zee Network
- Deustsche Bank
- ITC Wills lifestyle
- ING Vysa Bank
- Raymonds Textile
- Escorts ITC Infotech
- S & P
& many more
They provides separate hostel facilities for both boys and girls.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Computer Lab
- Conference Hall
- In house medical facility
- Postal Service
- Environmentally Friendly Campus
- Staff Quarters and Guest House
- Uninterrupted Power Supply
Mulshi Group of Institutes (MGI) is AICTE approved for management programmes. MGI is promoted under the aegis of the lgnited Minds Society (IMS) that is formed by team of academicians, researchers and managers with IIT and IIM background. Mulshi Group of Institutes (MGI) was found in the year 2009 with MIRM, MIBM and MISC.
It is located on a plateau in the Sahayadri mountain range overlooking the majestic Mulshi Dam. Mulshi is to the west of Pune and close to Lonavala as well as Konkan region. Mulshi and the surroundings are full of natural beauties that includes a dam, hilly region of Sahyadri's deep forests and forts like Dhangad and Koraigadh. Powerful beams of light and strong shadows in the serene ambience of Mulshi provide
inspiration to student to achieve excellence both in academics and for overall personality development.
The Institute encompasses a wide span of specialist areas, including Marketing, Finance, Human Resource, Industrial Relations and Retail Management. Highly accomplished professors and corporate professionals support each of these specialist areas.
Mulshi Group is promoted by management of International School of Business & Media, Nande, Pune for Admission and Placements.
Students also have option to enroll for Mulshi PGDM with ISB&M Certification Programme.
Courses available in ISB&M Mulshi
- Rigorous and high quality academic process.
- Led and delivered by high quality professionals.
- Regular interaction with top-of-the-line industry professionals.
- Experiential learning interventions such as simulation, case studies and management games. State-of-the-art infrastructure including e-library, language lab and computer lab. Outbound and adventure programmes to foster leadership and team skills.
Post Graduate Diploma in Management(PGDM)in specialization in Marketing, Finance & Human Resource Management & Retail Management, Supply Chain & Operations Management & Media & Communication.
- PGDM is AICTE approved programme.
- Dual specialization programme