School of Broadcasting & Communication also popularly known as SBC is a world-class institution that provides best in class education in media related fields like journalism, acting, news-reading etc. this college has an affiliation to the Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism and Communication. The teaching faculty of this college is highly efficient and experienced in the field. MA in mass communication, MA in broadcast journalism, master of journalism, certificate in news-reading, certificate in television anchoring and many other courses are being offered by this college. Recruiter?s list include Doordarshan, AIR, TOI and many other media organisations.
- SBC provides placement assistance to the students
Top Recruiting Companies
- All India Radio
- Times of India
- Times Now
- Star News
- Discovery Channel
- Indian Express
- FCB Ulka
- Asian Age
- Green Peace
- Balaji Telefilms
- Indian Aviation
- Sahara TV
- Jain TV
- DFU Inside Fashion
- JAM Magazine
- Media Expressions
- Voice International (Australia)
- Radio City
- Radio Mirchi
- Zee TV
- Applause Entertainment
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Well equipped library with books, audio and video collections
- Audio and Video production lab equipped with latest camcorders
- Computer lab with interneta nd multimedia facilities
- Printing lab to provide hands on training to the students
- Mr. Tushir S. Chaudhary Managing Director
- Ms. Jhanavi Bhargava Associate Director
- Mr. Noeyel Kemer Voicing
- Abhijit Dabhade Communication studies
- Ms. Ksish Dutt Anchoring
- The School of Broadcasting & Communication (SBC) is a part of the 'Society for Arts & Mass Communication', a non-profit, non-governmental organization (NGO) registered under 'Registrar of Firms and Societies Act, 1973', of the government of the state of Madhya Pradesh, India.
- It is located in Mumbai
- SBC was started with a mission of being a premier educational institute focused on imparting latest state of art curriculum and courses specific to media, broadcast and journalism and creating professionals related to these industries.
- It offers Masters and Bachelors degree programmes on various media related fields.
- The courses are affiliated to Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism and Communication, which is Asia's only University dedicated to Media.