Ansal University - School of Engineering & Technology came up in the year 2000 and has achieved a lot in the span of last 15 years. This college offers state of the art education in numerous fields of studies like Engineering, Paramedical Sciences, Hospital Management, Business Management, Commerce, Animation, Architecture and various other variety of fields. The courses offered include BSc, B.Tech, B.Arch, B.Com, MBA, B.Des and many more. The college follows a 12:1 student ratio i.e. for every 12 students there is 1 teacher. This college has super infrastructural resources and is located in Gurgaon.
- Provides placement services
- It has a dedicated department called CCR- the Centre for Corporate Relations (CCR)
- It has been set up with the objective of assisting students in summer training, placements, industry visits and soft skills enhancement
- Provides placement in highly reputed companies
Top Recruiting Companies
- Hughes Systems
- Mahindra British Telecom
- Citi Bank
- Sahara India
- John Deere
- NIIT Technologies
And many more..................
- Hostel facility is available on campus and off campus
- Hostel Room will be allotted (subject to availability) for one full academic session and fee will be charged annually as per the applicable fee structure
- If a student stays in the hostel during summers then additional hostel fee will be payable
- Every resident will have to vacate the hostel within seven days from the completion of the session/examination. He/she will not have any claim on allotment of hostel for the next year or retaining the same seat/room in the next year
- Allotment for the summer semester will be taken as independent allotment & cannot be claimed as a matter of right
- The students who stay in the hostel for one full session and are interested in continuing for the next session also, they will have to get themselves re-registered for the next session by paying Rs.10,000/-. Such re- registrations shall normally take place in the month of April. If a student does not avail the hostel facility after getting himself re-registered, his deposit of Rs.10,000/- will be forfeited. In case of his/her joining in the next session on the basis of this re- registration, this amount of Rs.10,000/- will be adjusted towards the hostel fee. In case the last date falls on a holiday, the next working day will be considered
- Those students who do not get themselves re-registered for the next session may be allotted accommodation in the next session purely on the discretion of the Management.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
University boasts of a sprawling 14-acre Wi-Fi enabled, well-maintained green campus. Besides well-ventilated and fully-equipped lecture theaters and classrooms, the University has:
- State-of-the-art computer and other laboratories
- Language labs
- Modern networked library
- Round-the-clock high-speed Internet access through a leased line
- Video conferencing facilities
- Sports complex
- Well-laid amphitheater for cultural and other events
- On campus lockers, on-campus housing for boys and girls
- Fleet of buses to cover transportation from major parts of Delhi, Gurgaon and Faridabad
- Cafeteria, snack bars, kiosks, Coffee day express, Baker House cafe and other recreational facilities on the campus
- Facilities like Banks, ATMs, Shopping Malls, and leading hospitals are available within two Km from the campus
- Emergency medical help/ preliminary first aid is available on the campus in case of need
- Doctor visits the Campus on Monday and Thursday every week, the doctor is also available at the hostels on Tuesdays and Fridays
- Mr. Parikshet Sirohi-Assistant Professor, School of Law
- Ms. Prachi Agarwal-Teaching Associate, School of Law
- Dr. Bipul Kumar-Assistant Professor, Political Science
- Ms. Shruti Nath-Assistant Professor, School of Law
And many more......
- Members of faculty with outstanding reputation for teaching and research in Engineering, Management, Applied Sciences, Architecture and Computer Science.
- Faculty members at Ansal University are highly skilled and experienced educators with Masters/ Ph.D. /Post-Doctoral level qualifications from leading institutions in India and abroad like IITs, IIMs, Purdue School of Science (USA), University of Nottingham (UK), North Carolina State University (USA), Cardiff University (UK), University of Colorado (USA), Central Saint Martins College of Art & Design, London (UK), University of Greenwich (UK), University of Texas (USA), Massachusetts Institute of Technology (USA), Princeton University (USA).
- Ansal Institute of Technology was established in the year 2000
- It is a part of Chiranjiv Charitable Trust
- In 2012 the 'Sushant Group of Institutions' came under the Ansal University
- The changing landscape of India in engineering and technology needs more innovation and innovation starts with design.
- At the School of Engineering and Technology, they educate the engineers who will be facilitating the passage from design to product and from product to startup to create a socially and environmentally sustainable ecosystem.
Ansal University is focused on:
- Renewable energies; solar, wind, biomass,
- Design and development of sustainable products and processes to enhance the manufacturing and its productivity
- Affordable healthcare systems and services
- Future cities; natural habitats-urban, rural-
- New materials both in bio medicine and cooling
- Big data -generated by manufacturing systems and services, health systems and services and on line learning systems-, their storage, their back - up and archiving, their mining and their security supported by the current software and internet collaborative platforms such as cloud based infrastructures.
- Ansal University is dedicated to provide an advanced quality of education with a futuristic approach for students drawn from around the world in the disciplines and professions that have the greatest bearing on the future of India and the World
- Provides a stimulating teaching and learning environment, where the best teachers and researchers apply innovative pedagogical techniques and encourage young minds to explore the frontiers of research, creating the knowledge and wisdom that will equip mankind for the challenges of our collective future
- Generate knowledge and develop competence in all disciplines necessary for the sustainable development of our society, through innovations in architecture, planning, engineering & technology, design, arts, humanities, social and health sciences, management, education and other contemporary fields
- Through engagement in a holistic approach to global issues that encompass inner, cultural, and outer processes, broadening and deepening of understanding amongst students is achieved
- Focus is on integration of curricula with the needs and demands of industry in all its manifestations, such that alumni add value wherever they work achieving fulfillment through improved quality of life
- Create an environment that is competitive as well as cooperative, such that students learn to excel while working together and pursuing common goals, in an environment that is tolerant of differences and encouraging of collective endeavor.
- Ansal University wants to make a significant difference in the lives of students by giving them intensive personality enhancement and mentorship programmes, which will help in producing world class communicators, orators, public speakers, entrepreneurs and leaders
Listed are the academic partners of Ansal University:
- Clemson University,USA
- University of the Arts London, U.K
- St. Marys UniversityAustralia
- Valparaiso University, USA
- Eastern Michigan University, USA
- Tarletan State University, USA
- Deakin University, Australia
B.Tech Specialization at Ansal University
B.Tech at Ansal University is a four years full time Bachelor of Technology course with specialization in:
- B.Tech - Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)
- B.Tech - Computer Science Engineering (CSE)
- B.Tech - Electrical &Electronics Engineering (EEE)
- B.Tech - Civil Engineering (CE)
- B.Tech - Mechanical Engineering (ME)