Indian School of Business and Computing also popularly known as ISBC is an educational institution that came into existence in the year 2010 and provides leading education in the fields of management, commerce and information technology. The courses offered by this college include BBA, MBA, BCA and B.Com which are all full-time programs. The college also offers an Executive MBA for working professionals which is a part time course. The degree offered by this college is recognised by the British Government University. Placements are offered from various big-time organisations and companies. The college is located in Bangalore.
- Placement is a year round activity, carried out by a dedicated team of professionals.
- Teams objective is to provide a continuum of services cordinating with the academic section to ensure that students receive the requisite skills, arrange industry visits, invite business leaders and professionals to interact with students, and interface with alumni to identify emerging opportunities.
- The institute arranges for students to attend interviews at the different corporations in and around Bangalore.
Top Recruiting Companies
- ABBOTT Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
- Atelier D'Arts and Architecture Pvt. Ltd.
- ABM Amro
- Colliers and International
- Cushman & Wakefield India Pvt. Ltd.
- Brickwork India
- Deutsche Bank AG
- DSP Merrill Lynch Fund Management
- Edurite Technologies
- Epiance Software Pvt. Ltd.
- Ernst & Young
- Hindustan Coca Cola Beverages Pvt. Ltd.
- HSBC Asset Management
- Idenizen Smartware Pvt. Ltd.
- iGATE Global Solutions Ltd.
- National Bank of Fujairah, Dubai
- Zenta Group, Chennai
- Heritage India Foods Ltd.
- Jindal Steel & Power Ltd.
- Lawrence & Mayo
- Ma Foi Management Consultants Ltd.
- JP Morgan Chase
- Northern Trust
- Oracle India Pvt. Ltd.
- SREI Infrastructure Finance Ltd.
- Perot Systems Corporation
- YES Bank Technology, Dubai
- Reliance Life Insurance Spencer's
- Sasken Technologies
- Manipal Group
- SJR Group
- Societe Generale Group
- Stanley Tools
- Tecpro Systems Ltd.
- Thomson Reuters
- Unilever Industries Pvt. Ltd.
- Wilderness Resorts Pvt. Ltd.
- Mashreq Bank, UAE
- Future Group
and many more.....
Rankings & Awards
- Ranked among Top 70 B-Schools in India - by Career 360 (An Outlook Publication), 2011
- Ranked among Top 50 B-Schools in South India, The New Indian Express, 2011
The institute has a Hostel facility in place.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Latest technologies for IT and up-to-date learning resources
- Modern and spacious Knowledge Centre, a total of 4 well-equipped IT laboratories, seminar rooms and lecture theatres
- IT laboratories are equipped with the latest computers and up-to-date software
- Prof Nirmaalya B Biswas
- Prof Jaladi Santosh Rupa
- Prof Manisha Nayar
- Prof Rekha Hatkanagalekar
- Indian School of Business & computing (ISBC) is part of the London School of Commerce group (LSC group), the largest B-School in UK with more than 7000 students from over 130 countries.
- Collaboration with Bangalore Management Academy (BMA) presents a unique opportunity for the students to study a British MBA degree in Bangalore at an affordable fee.
- Students have the advantage of completing the British MBA within the ISBC campus, which is located in the midst of multi-national companies such as Lenovo, Samsung, EMC2, Ericson and more.
The Institute offers its programs while maintaining an association with the following institutes / universities:
- Asia Pacific University College of Technology and Innovation (UCTI)
- Malaysia / Singapore Human Resources Institute (SHRI)
- Nanyang Institute of Management, Nanyang
- University of Aberdeen
- London School of Commerce
- University of Gloucestershire, UK
- Bangalore University
- The Bharathidasan University, Trichy, Tamilnadu
- Retailers Association of India (RAI)