- UGC recognised
- State of art infrastructure
- Placement assistance provided
- Highly experienced and well qualified faculty
- International collaboration with global universities
- Scholarship to meritorious students
- Education loan available
- Industry relevant curriculum
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
University boasts of a sprawling 14-acre Wi-Fi enabled, well-maintained green campus. Besides well-lit, well-ventilated and fully-equipped lecture theaters and classrooms, the University has:
- State-of-the-art computer and other laboratories
- Language labs
- Modern networked library
- Round-the-clock high-speed Internet access through a leased line
- Video conferencing facilities
- Sports complex
- Hotel management labs
- Well-laid amphitheater for cultural and other events
- On campus lockers, on-campus housing for boys and girls
- Fleet of buses to cover transportation from major parts of Delhi, Gurgaon and Faridabad
- Cafeteria, snack bars, kiosks, Coffee day express, Baker House cafe and other recreational facilities on the campus
- Facilities like Banks, ATMs, Shopping Malls, and leading hospitals are available within two Km from the campus
- Emergency medical help/ preliminary first aid is available on the campus in case of need
- Doctor visits the Campus on Monday and Thursday every week, the doctor is also available at the hostels on Tuesdays and Fridays
- Established in 1989.
- Earlier it was Sushant School of Art and Architecture.
- It is the part of Chiranjiv Charitable Trust.
- Ansal University, established through the legislation of the State of Haryana under Haryana Private Universities Act 2006.
- The School of Management Studies is dedicated in dissemination of advanced quality of education with a futuristic outlook.
- The aim of this school is to develop empowered business leaders of tomorrow with the right attitude, analytical and problem solving ability and a global mindset. Creativity and innovation is the forte of this School.
- The preparation of curricula and the pedagogy of teaching & training are the testimonials of this approach. We have developed a rigorous curriculum that aims to churn out skilled and competent professionals from our school who will be accepted by the industry without difficulty, thus filling up the gap of skilled manpower
- The Management Programmes have been designed to gain proficiency in basic management techniques so as to fulfils positions in the operational and functional levels of management as well as to empower students who seek to become business leaders with higher education in their field.
- It will also give specialized skills in areas where there is a shortage of skilled manpower.
- The MBA Programme is the flagship programme of the School of Management Studies, Ansal University.
Listed are the academic partners of Ansal University:
- Clemson University,USA
- University of the Arts London, U.K
- St. Marys UniversityAustralia
- Valparaiso University, USA
- Eastern Michigan University, USA
- Deakin University, Australia
USP of the School
- Additional Certifications: Six Sigma/MS Project/NSE Certifications
- Industrial Training: through Live Projects in Industry & Dissertation
- Placement Support: Full Corporate Relations Team working for you
- Pedagogy - Experiential Learning through Simulation and Business Games
- Dedicated department called CCR- the Centre for Corporate Relations (CCR)
- which has been set up with the objective of assisting students in summer training, placements, industry visits and soft skills enhancement
- Provides placements in highly recognized companies
- As of date the Ansal Group has thousands of Alumni spread over the world working and contributing at senior positions in well-known institutions and organization
Top Recruiting Companies
- Hughes Systems
- Mahindra British Telecom
- Citi Bank
- Sahara India
- John Deere
- NIIT Technologies
And many more......
- Hostel facility is available on campus and off campus.
- Hostel Room will be allotted (subject to availability) for one full academic session and fee will be charged annually as per the applicable fee structure
- If a student stays in the hostel during summers then additional hostel fee will be payable
- Every resident will have to vacate the hostel within seven days from the completion of the session/examination. He/she will not have any claim on allotment of hostel for the next year or retaining the same seat/room in the next year
- Allotment for the summer semester will be taken as independent allotment & cannot be claimed as a matter of right
- The students who stay in the hostel for one full session and are interested in continuing for the next session also, they will have to get themselves re-registered for the next session by paying Rs.10,000/-. Such re- registrations shall normally take place in the month of April. If a student does not avail the hostel facility after getting himself re-registered, his deposit of Rs.10,000/- will be forfeited. In case of his/her joining in the next session on the basis of this re- registration, this amount of Rs.10,000/- will be adjusted towards the hostel fee. It may please be noted that the last date of payment of balance hostel fee is 15th July. In case the last date falls on a holiday, the next working day will be considered
- Those students who do not get themselves re-registered for the next session may be allotted accommodation in the next session purely on the discretion of the Management.