- Approved by AICTE,Govt of India
- Affiliated to Mahatma Gandhi University
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified by RINA
- Excellent track record in placement since 2005
- Well-trained and dedicated faculty
- State of the art infrastructure
- Scholarship for meritorious students
SCMS School of Engineering and Technology has an active and dynamic placement cell which organizes-
- Pre placement talks
- Industrial visits
- On campus interviews
- Aptitude and Soft skills training
Placement Statistics (2014):
Sl No. Companies No. of Offers
|1 ||Infosys Technologies Ltd ||41 |
|2 ||UST Global ||22 |
|3 ||Cognizant ||19 |
|4 ||Omnex Quality Academy ||16 |
|5 ||Face Academy ||7 |
|6 ||IBM ||6 |
|7 ||Orion India Systems Pvt. Ltd ||5 |
|8 ||IBS Software Services ||4 |
|9 ||Suyati Technologies ||4 |
|10 ||Kaynes Technology ||3 |
|11 ||Tavant Technologies ||3 |
|12 ||Shapoorji Pallonji & Co. Ltd ||3 |
|13 ||Arabcal Group Of Companies, Sharjah ||3 |
|14 ||Unisys Global Services ||3 |
|15 ||Reubro International ||2 |
|16 ||MRF ||1 |
|17 ||The South Indian Bank ||1 |
|18 ||Razorthink ||1 |
|19 ||Mphasis ||1 |
|20 ||Nile Stream Info Technologies ||1 |
Top Recruiting Companies
Following are the top recruiting companies-
- Apollo Tyres
- Blue Star
- Ernst & Young
and many more...
Rankings & Awards
- Ranked 6th position among the Ranking of Top Promising Engineering Colleges of Excellence, in an all India ranking in the survey conducted by GHRDC 2013 (Global Human Resource Development Centre (GHRDC)
- Ranked 1st position among the ranking of engineering colleges by state during the survey conducted by GHRDC in 2013
- Ranked 63rd position in The Outlook-MDRA survey 2013 conducted to identify Indias Best Professional College.
- Ranked 99th position in the All India Level as part of the survey conducted by The Week-Hansa Research
SCMS School of Engineering and Technology offers different hostel facilities for both boys and girls with an accommodation of 475 and 350 students respectively.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
SCMS School of Engineering and Technology has a state-of-the-art infrastructure with the following facilities-
- Well stocked library
- Well equipped labs
- Computer Center
- Seminar Halls
Following is the top faculty-
- Prof. M.Madhavan
- Dr.E. M. Somasekharan Nair
- Asst Prof. Mahesh Rengaraj
- Asst Prof. Praveensal C.J.
- Asst Prof. K C Mathew
and many more.....
- Established in 2001 by SCMS Group of Educational Institutions, SCMS School of Engineering & Technology (SSET) is one of the leading institutions providing quality professional education in Engineering & Technology.
- SSET is the second largest engineering college set up under the self financing scheme in Kerala.
- The college is spread over 29 acres and is one among the first ten colleges to be set up in the State under the private self-financing scheme.
- The college has been maintaining close association with Industries and offers 6UG and 3 PG courses affiliated to Mahatma Gandhi University.