- Promoted by IIT & Wharton School Alumni
- A Self Sustained "Green" Campus with Academic, Recreational, and Residential Accommodation
- Opportunities for International Trip
- 100% Placement Assistance
- Highly Qualified Faculty with PhD's from Prestigious Institutions
- Entrepreneurship Training
- Projects with NGO
- Education loans available
- A well laid-out and systematic process of dovetailing student's aspirations with corporate expectations.
- The placement cell maintains a professional and a long term association with reputed and branded companies who on a regular basis participate in academic as well as placement related activities conducted at ISM.
- Offers campus placements to all its graduating students at the end of the programme.
- Typically, the school's graduates get employed in different industry segments such as information technology, banking, retail, advertising and consulting companies, just to name a few.
- Their functional deployment may be in diverse areas such as marketing, finance, HR, operations, etc.
Top Recruiting Companies
- AXIS Bank
- Indusland Bank
- American Express Bank
- Aditya Birla
- Sakshi Advertising, Dubai
and many more....
ISM offers separate hostel facilities for boys and girls and the services offered at hostels are:
- Accommodation is provided on first - come - first served basis
- AC / Non AC rooms in triple, double and single sharing options
- Healthy and hygienic food
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
Spread on 16 acre campus, located within 15 minutes of Gurgaon in the NCR, ISM offers world class infrastructural facilities to students which include:
- Academic buildings that can accommodate 1000 students
- Classrooms are equipped with contemporary AV systems
- Full-fledged 3+ star training hotel for practical training. It also includes a coffee shop, conferencing facilities, business center, student cafeteria and other contemporary features
- Special area for placement services
- Air-conditioned campus
- Transportation services which includes pick and drop facilities from IFFCO Chowk metro station to campus on Sohna Road, Gurgaon
- Well stocked library which houses journals, text books and casual reading material
- Recreational facilities such as football field, jogging track, tennis courts, and a basketball court
- Wi-Fi enabled campus
- Students center includes gymnasium, food court, bookstore, caf, student union, medical facilities, provision store and a bank/ATM
Mullick, N.H. (Professor & Principal)
- PhD (Marketing), Jamia Millia Islamia University, New Delhi
- MBA (Marketing), Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
- BSc (Geology Hons), Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
is currently Professor & Principal at ISM. He has over 27 years experience, 14 years in the industry and 13 years in academics.
Dr. Mullick has written 10 books and has many publications to his credit. He is also the Vice President for Communications with IACMP
(International Advisory Council for the Marketing Profession), an honorary position of International Institute of Marketing Professionals, Canada. Maheshwari, Kalpana (Associate Professor)
Dr. Kalpana Maheshwari has a rich work experience of 12 years.
- PhD, MDS University, Ajmer
- MBA, University of Rajasthan
- MPhil, University of Rajasthan
- MA, University of Rajasthan
- BA, University of Rajasthan
- UGC - NET Qualified
She has a vast experience of teaching, training and co-coordinating programs. Her core area of Interest is OB and HR. Her research work is a behavioral study of Women across the globe.
She is a member of Association of Management Professional, Indian Association of Management Faculty and Trainers, National HRD Network etc. Nandi, Subrata (Assistant Professor)
Subrata Kumar Nandi has over 16 years of experience
- Pursuing Fellowship, XLRI, Jamshedpur
- MBA, Bhartidasan Institiute of Management, Trichy
- BTech, Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad
, which includes 11 years in various corporate organizations like Coal India, Dalmia Cement, Hughes Communications, and Archies.
His experience has been in diverse areas like marketing and sales, production, and training & Education. His areas of interest include retail management, marketing communications and supply chain management. He also has experience in consulting and conducting corporate training for companies like Bayer CropScience, Daikin and Jaipur Rugs. Mr. Nandi is currently pursuing his Executive Fellow Program from XLRI, Jamshedpur. Birdie, Arvind (Assistant Professor)
Dr. Arvind K Birdie has more than 9 years of rich experience
- PhD, Rajasthan University
- BEd, Mohanlal Sukhadia University
- UGC NET Qualified
- MSc, Rajasthan University
- BSc, Rajasthan Agriculture University
- JRF Thapar University Qualified
and wide exposure of different organization cultures. Besides academic teaching, training and programme activities, she has organized management development programs for corporate and academicians. She had been associated with Indian Red Cross Society, Khalsa College For Women, Ludhiana, ICFAI Chennai, AIR Hostess Academy, Aviation Academy, Chennai, EMPI Business School etc. She has been a regular part of Paper Presentations in various international and national conferences and attending workshops. Her research work was study on Perceived Organization Climate, Leadership Effectiveness, Self Efficacy, Interpersonal Trust and Job Involvement of Virtual workers of different organizations.
Her areas of interests include Educational Psychology, Organizational Climate, Leadership, Happiness, Training and Development, Personality Development, Work life balance, Spirituality and Virtual Work. Kapoor, Sandeep (Assistant Professor)
CA Sandeep Kapoor has a work experience of more than 10 years in to Academics and Corporate.
- Chartered Accountant, ICAI-New Delhi
- MBA, ICFAI University
- Diploma in Management, AIMA, New Delhi
- BCom (Hons.), Delhi University
He is in to teaching, mentoring, and training along with the content development. His areas of interest are Accounting, Finance, Tax Laws and IFRS. His research area is on IFRS and its impact on Indian accounting. He is member of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) and also worked as a visiting faculty with the CA Institute for CA Final- Indirect taxes.
- An initiative of IIT & the Wharton School alumni who wish to replicate their own quality educational experience for the benefit of students in India.
- Funded by the holding entity of Radisson Blu Plaza Delhi, Radisson Blu Varanasi and a restaurant chain called The Great Kabab Factory.
- Located on Gurgaon - Sohna road, is fully integrated with academic, recreational and residential facilities for students.
- Managed by the Umak Group ("Umak").
Shiksha Online Application Form
Apply to ISM through Shiksha Online Application Form: http://www.shiksha.com/iimt-school-of-management-online-application-form-mba-172598
Academic partnership with Inter Continental Hotels Group
InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) recently announced a formal partnership with ISMs holding entity (UMAK Group) which expands IHGs existing IHG Academy programme across India. Indias workforce, those between 15 and 64, is expected to rise to 67 percent in 2020 and the challenge is to turn those people into an employable workforce. IHG wants to contribute to the education of the future generation in India through its IHG Academy programme.
ISM will benefit from the partnership through a range of initiatives including IHG guest lecturers and mentors on campus; work experience placements for their students at IHG hotels; sponsorship of campus facilities as well as the opportunity to connect students with a range of employment options when they are finishing their studies. The IHG Academy was developed to attract and foster talent by providing real-life skills and enhancing employment opportunities. It is a global initiative and has more than 180 programmes running around the world.
As a worlds leading hotel company, IHG has 6,79,000 rooms in over 4,600 hotels in nearly 100 countries around the world. IHG operates 9 hotel brands InterContinental, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Staybridge Suites, Candlewood Suites, EVEN Hotels and HUALUXE Hotels and Resorts. Their hotel development pipeline is the largest in the industry, with more than 1000 hotels.