- Recognized by the Ministry of Culture and Communication in France
- More than 1 lac students trained and employed in top companies in Europe
- Offers degrees from Indian University and Diplomas from Lisaa India
- Offers exchange programmes and trips to French Universities and Educational Institutions
- Global Curriculum
The institute has integration with top companies in the industry. The institute has a highest placement record. It also helps students in getting best jobs with best remuneration. It also ensures that students get jobs as per their profile. The institute is also associated with top MNCs incl. Alstom, Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy (LVHM), Hermes, Habitat.
Top Recruiting Companies
Some of the top recruiters are:
- BNP Paribas
Rankings & Awards
Ranking and Awards achieved by LISSA School of Design are:
- Recognized Internationally (in partnership with Rochester University, PARTNERSHIPS with www.cumulusassociation.org/ network: network of cooperation and quality grade of top 50 design schools in the world)
- Top 3 Design School in France.
- Top 5 Design School in India
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
The institute is well equipped with the modern amenities. The institute has been designed in a unique way to impart unique learning experience to students. The institute has state of the studio with international feel, Video conference class with France, Apple Imac platform and so on.
LISAA School of Design has hired best trainers from around the globe. These trainers are highly qualified and have relevant experience in the industry. They impart best knowledge to students and help them in developing their skills as per industry requirements. Some of the best faculties of the institute are:
- Laurent Guichoux (Education Director)
Laurent Guichoux is French. His career traverses the worlds of art, Fashion and Business Management. He started his career as an Art teacher and painter in France, after a Masters degree from the Fine Art Academy in Rennes in France. He graduated in Fashion Marketing and management from the reputed French Fashion Institute (IFM) chaired by Pierre Berger founder of Yves St Laurent. Laurent Guichoux now shares his time between France and India.
Hora is a french visual artist working in France and India. Before completing a Fine Art master degree, she used to be a graphic designer.
As a visual artist using mixed medias like video, sculpture, painting, photography or writing, she has a rather conceptual and minimal approach in art, where both form and sense are equally giving strength and efficiency to a piece. Since 2009, she regularly came to India, especially in Delhi where she had an exhibition at the Alliance Franchise during "Bonjour India" festival. Since then, after several artist residencies in Delhi and the creation of her own studio in the south of Paris, she is now collaborating on different artistic projects involving interactions between the two countries.
Product Designer and Interior Designer, born in Bordeaux, FRANCE.
Arnaud has always been passionate about the arts so it was natural for him to chose to study Design. He graduated from Paris in industrial design. In 2009 he was hired by a design studio in Delhi to work for them.
For the last three years he has been working as an independent global designer for both Indian and European clients. His professional experience, from Paris to Delhi with a short break in Tokyo made him realize that he wanted to become a designer. He has been designing furniture for luxury brands, creating point of sale elements for international brands like Maybelline and even designing store windows, logos, sunglasses and packaging for various brands.
LISAA School of Design is a leading design school in Europe. It is one of the best institutes for design and related education. It was founded by Monsieur Michel Glize. The institute has been recognized by the Ministry of Education and Culture in France and has grown to more than 2700 students per year in 4 locations in France. Some of the special features of this institute are:
- It was started 30 years back and till the date has trained large number of students who are working with MNCs across the world
- It has set up schools in Rennes, Nantes and Strasbourg and will be opening up a new school in Montpellier, in the south of France
- It is a prestigious School of applied arts, recognized by the ministry of Culture and Communication in France.
- It has global presence with branches in France at Paris, Rennes, Nantes, Strasbourg and India