- Industry-relevant curriculum
- Conducive environment for the personal and intellectual growth
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty members
- Training and Placement cell available
- Scholarship for meritorious students
- In 95% cases candidates joins the same firm where they have successfully completed their internship.
- 100% Placement and Internship with TOP Telecom Companies
Top Recruiting Companies
- Ernst & Young
- Airtel (Bharti)
- 3D Networks
- Planet One
- Micro land
- HCL comnet
- Reliance Infocom
- ORG Telecom
- WIPRO Technologies
- Spanco Telesystems
and many more..............
Rankings & Awards
- Aegis is among TOP THREE TELECOM MANAGEMENT SCHOOLS in India including Bharti School of Telecommunication Technology and Management at IIT Delhi and Symbiosis
- First institution in India to offer Executive Masters Program in Telecommunication Management (EMPTM)
- Aegis manages accomodation facilities, which are conveniently located.
- Hostel rooms has WiFi internet connection.
- Candidates with family can request for one bed room or two bed room apartments at walking distance from campus.
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Learning Resource Centre (LRC) : Aegis has invested heavily in providing extensive learning support.Continually updating and developing their traditional library, e-resources and other resources within our technologically sophisticated LRC. The LRC has Learning Management System (LMS) and Content Management System (CMS), which enables students to gain optimum benefit from the resources available.
- Digital Library : Full access is provided on campus via the school's intranet.Streaming Audio and Video Lectures integrated with PPT. Online and print subscriptions provide major industry and business magazines
- V. P. Chandan - Director
- Dr. Abhijit Gangopadhyay - Dean and Prof. Human Resource
- Ewout van der Schaft - Dean Executive Education
- Vivek Kapoor - CEO
- Vivekanand V. Kulkarni - Professor
- Anirban Bhaumik - Associate Dean & Professor
- Bhoopesh Raghav Prof. - Telecom Business
and many more...........
- Established in the year 2002 at Mumbai, the financial capital of India, with the active support from Bharati Airtel, Aegis was amongst the first institutions in India to offer Masters in Telecommunications Management. The DNA of Aegis lies in the entrepreneul spirit which reflects in all it endeavors.
- The Aegis mission is to provide a knowledge shield by offering world-class education, consulting and research.
- The Aegis programmes were developed to meet the needs of future corporate leaders in consultation with top firms.
- According to the Economic Times, Aegis School of Business is one of only five top one year MBA programs in India along with the likes of IIM Ahmdebad, SP Jain and ISB.
- A generous range of scholarships are available to students of all nationalities to support full-time study at Aegis School of Business.
- All successful candidates are automatically considered for scholarship support and are notified as part of the admissions process.