Lyallpur Khalsa College, Jalandhar, has mastered its accreditation with an A grade from NAAC, and is considered as one of the most preferred colleges present all over India. The college provides transport accessibility, and includes best groundwork and components required for a professional, elementary as well as conventional academic frame work. The college provides extensive research and supervised laboratories for offering high level Diploma/Certificate, UG & PG programs in the streams comprising of Humanities, Commerce, Computer Science and Information Technology, Science and Physiotherapy.
- Training & Placement Cell that is engaged in the Pre-Placement activities like resumes, seminars and group sessions covering career choice, interview skills, group discussion skills and drafting job applications
Top Recruiting Companies
- Unit Nexus
- Big Bazaar
- Separate hostel facilities for both boys and girls
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Fully Equiped Computer and Electronics Labs
- Well stocked Library
- Biotechnology Reseach Labs.
- Smart Class Rooms
- Seminar Hall
- Conference hall
- Dr. Arun Dev Sharma, HOD- Bio-Technology and Bio-Informatics
- Surinder Kaur, HOD- Chemistry
- Dr. Rashpal Singh Sandhu, HOD-Department of Commerce and Business Administration
- Sukhvinder Kaur Rai, HOD- History
- Tawinderpal Kaur, HOD-Department of Zoology
and many more...
- Established in 1908 as Khalsa School at Lyallpur (known as Faislabad in Pakistan), developed into a college in 1924 and re-established in Jalandhar in 1948.
- Lush green campus spread over 28 acres of land
- Ranked among the three topmost multi faculty degree colleges of entire India those have been re-accredited with 'A' grade by NAAC
- Aims to achieve excellence in education and helping students in flowering their latent talent and abilities
- More than 40 Degree, Diploma and Certificate programme in five disciplines: Humanities, Commerce, Computer Science and IT, Sciences and Physiotherapy
- Some of the programmes are offered in Evening Shift and Distance mode of Education also
- Four research center: Centre for the Shri Guru Granth Sahib Studies, Centre for Historical Studies, Punjab Centre for Migration Studies and S. Balbir Singh Centre for Science to promote research in these areas