- An Education Group trusted by over 1,00,000 Students
- Legacy of Excellence in Management Education
- Globally Benchmarked Infrastructure
- Maximum Industry Interaction
- Excellent Placements
- Unique Global Academic Experience
- Worldwide Alumni Network
- Rich Intellectual Capital
- At Amity, a dedicated Placement Counselling Cell guides students in their future career.
- Right education, industry-oriented curriculum and perfect grooming ensures that Amity's MBA students get placed in coveted corporates with salary packages of up to Rs.12 lacs per annum
Top Recruiting Companies
- TVS Motors
- GE Capital
- CITI Bank
- ICICI Bank
- E & Y
- Northern Trust
- Deutsche Bank
and many more...
Rankings & Awards
- Ranked 6th top B.School in India for Marketing by corporate recruiters in the recent Economic Times survey
- Also ranked amongst top-10 in India by Business Today
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
- Amity benchmarks only against the best universities around the world. Amity's faculty and senior team members travel all over the globe to imbibe the best practices, so that students get the best environment to pursue their dreams.
- Infrastructure facilities at Amity Global Business School provide the right ambience to stimulate interactive learning.
- Centrally air-conditioned, state-of-the-art buildings
- Spacious, air-conditioned classrooms provide the most conducive environment for dynamic and focused discussions
- Wi-fi environment wherein students are provided with wireless laptops to help them access the world anytime, anywhere. The centre is also connected with unique video conferencing to all the other 15 other AGBS centres situated in India and abroad
- State-of-the-art Computer labs with latest computing facilities
- Well equipped libraries stocked with latest periodicals and online databases like EBSCO
- Cutting edge learning tools
- Cafeteria that offer nutritious and wholesome food to ensure a well-balanced diet
- Recreation and Sports Centre to refresh minds during the hectic daily schedule
- Dr. T.R Venkatesh Dean, Ahmedabad
- Prof. S. Murali
- Prof. Srikanth
- Prof. N. Nagamani
- Dr. Prof R Srivats
- Prof Shweta
and many more...
An Education Group trusted by over 1,00,000 Students
- Amity Global Business School carries forward Amity's vision of bringing quality education to talented youngsters living in different parts of the country and giving them professional education that matches with the best world has to offer.
- Amity Global Business School Campuses in 15 cities are an embodiment of a dream to establish world-class institutions which will groom young future leaders across the country.These campuses have been set up in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Indore, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Chennai, Cochin, Patna and Pune. In London and Singapore, AGBS is preparing leaders who shall shape the global economy.
Legacy of Excellence in Management Education
- Established over 21 years ago, Amity is India's leading education group wherein 1,00,000 students are pursuing over 240 programmes from nursery to Ph.D. in 2 Universities, 17 Pre-schools & Schools and 150+ institutions - thus offering all the advantages of an established group with rich experience.
- Amity has been setting benchmarks in management education for the last 16 years. This is aptly reflected in the top rankings by leading B.School surveys of the country and in the recent Nielsen-Business Today B.School survey 2009 wherein Amity has been ranked 9th amongst India's leading B.Schools.
Regular industry interaction form a very important part of the academic curriculum as it helps the students not only get industrial exposure also a chance to understand the global business practices. Industry leaders, top professionals, entrepreneurs, policy makers and global gurus are invited to share their wisdom, insight and experiences thereby facilitating practical learning
Such interaction helps students greatly in career development, developing leadership qualities & management skills and making them aware of actual industry functioning. Industry interaction also helps in updating the curriculum as and when changes occur in technology while teaching faculty get sentitized to the latest trends followed by the industry.
Amity Students have interacted with over 1500 CEOs through unique modules such as CEO Dinner series, CEOs Forum etc. and with over 50 Global Gurus.